Chapter 60. Yasenia's thoughts and Evelyn's Tribulation. (R-18)

The four of them swallowed a little, nodded, and went back. After the group reached the living room, Evelyn asked shyly, "Yasenia, why don't you... You know, do it with us together? I think we are more than prepared...."

Yasenia nodded in acknowledgment and said, "To be honest, it is more my selfishness than any other thing... I want to have each of you for myself a little longer, know each of you separately, and understand what you like to do with me, be it in bed or outside of it."

Yasenia frowned a little as she continued, "I don't want you forcing yourself to change your quirks when we are in group dual cultivation sessions. I also don't want you looking at how I do it with somebody else and thinking, 'Does she like it more that way? Or this way? Am I imposing myself on her?'"

Yasenia looked at them gently and said, "That is why I want to have one-on-one time with each of you a little more. I want to know what you like or don't like. What is your uniqueness and keep it in mind."

Andrea frowned and said, "But what about you? What do you like? If you adapt to all of us, won't you lose your quirks?"

They reached the sofa, and all of them sat on it. Yasenia put Angel on her lap and said thoughtfully, "What do I like?"

Yasenia smiled toothily and said, "I like making all of you happy. When I see any of you smile, my happiness also increases~ To me, that is more than enough."

Cecile felt through their connection that there wasn't a single lie in her words and smiled tenderly. The four went forwards and squished the dragoness into a hug. Yasenia laughed, and her tail wagged happily at their actions. They stayed speaking in that position while pampering the dragoness a little.

That night, she stayed a full hour with Angel. She did it slowly at the beginning in Angel's favorite position, sucking her breasts while being penetrated by her tail. Yasenia took out the toy in the second half an hour and let Angel dominate her. They had a lot of good moments, and Angel slept satisfied.

Evelyn, after these days, has discovered that she liked Yasenia rough, especially yesterday's journey to Pleasure Heaven awoke her inner desires a lot more. Yasenia followed her wishes and made Evelyn cry and scream in pleasure for 30 minutes.

Andrea today felt that her balls shriveled. Even after cumming to her limits, Yasenia started using her tail in her vagina to stimulate her and maintain her male member erect. Each time Yasenia's tail came, she would feel those pleasure waves wrecking her brain.

Moreover, Yasenia kept jumping on her, making those massive breasts bounce in front of her. Yasenia brought her to one dry orgasm after another. Andrea thought her brain would fry in pleasure tonight and thanked the heavens that she was a sixth-level Mental Nourishing cultivator.

With Cecile, the previous night repeated; however, today, Yasenia seemed hell-bent on filling Cecile's every hole. Yasenia also used her tail on her backdoor today, but at the same time, she used her rod in her front entrance.

Yasenia couldn't control herself, and she always sent fertile semen inside her while her throat growled coquettishly. She filled her again and again, even if she knew it was impossible to impregnate her.

Cecile found this endearing, and she liked it a lot. She was so overwhelmed with pleasure and love for her dragoness that she almost gave in at the end when Yasenia whispered sweet for nothings. Thankfully, she maintained her sanity at the last second and controlled her impulses.

You could say that yesterday night she experienced the lovely and soft dragoness. Tonight, she experienced the dominant one. She could feel her insides fully pumped with her seed making her twitch in pleasure even after finishing.