Chapter 98. Filling the dragoness! Three against one~. (R-18)

After hearing some knocks, Cecile saw the sexy dragoness walk inside, naked. Her seductive hips sashayed with her steps, showing her jiggling breasts and rock-hard penis to her.

Cecile swallowed and thought, 'Isn't it bigger than normal?'

While Yasenia approached with a seductive smile and Cecile hastily disrobed. She was impatient to have Yasenia deep inside her.

Yasenia reached beside the naked Cecile and lowered her face, kissing Cecile without saying anything. Her hand went down and caressed her labia and soft blue pubic hair. Her finger pressed on the soft flesh and played with it while kissing Cecile. Then, she released her scent at full strength.

Cecile felt her powerful sweet scent assaulting all her senses, making her body tingly, and wetting her core at record speeds. She moaned as she placed her arms around Yasenia's neck and pulled her down onto the bed, opening her legs.

Yasenia fell between Cecile's legs and on top of her. Her rubbing on Cecile sped up until she felt that Cecile was practically gushing out fluids. She separated from the kiss and took back her hand, looking directly at Cecile's eyes. Cecile saw Yasenia placing her hand in her mouth and savoring it while moaning, arousing her.

Yasenia's eyes started becoming golden pink, making Cecile's uterus squeeze with delight, knowing what was coming. Yasenia opened Cecile's legs and pierced her in one thrust, reaching her cervix.

*PAH!*

"Aah!!" Cecile's waist jumped.

Yasenia then began pistoning fast and hard, hitting against that last entrance repeatedly. It was clear she wanted to open it forcefully. The pleasure Cecile's vagina gave after her transformation made Yasenia moan while thrusting inside. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Cecile~, Ohh!"

*Pah!* *Pah!* *Pah!*

Cecile felt the head of her hard penis rubbing every fold inside, making pleasure waves course through her body. Her legs and arms went around her domineering mate while receiving the dragoness.

Yasenia changed their position from the missionary to the mating press position. Using her height advantage she buried her face in her breasts and slammed her waist downwards.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

Cecile started moaning in delight. Yasenia felt that the last entrance was going to open in short and aimed her tail.

"AH! AH! AH! Yasenia!! Ohh! You are AH! Going to enter-" And Yasenia entered not only her uterus but her butthole with two powerful thrusts! "-OHHHHHH!!!" Cecile directly squirted, feeling the surprise invasion of the tail and her cervix widely opening.

Yasenia felt the powerful contractions and let herself be carried to orgasm, "I'm cumming!"

Yasenia came and filled both her holes with her semen. While having a powerful orgasm, Cecile felt Yasenia's enhanced Yang energy invading her, and her pleasure senses went astray. Her face distorted in pleasure, and intelligible moans escaped her mouth while she started to scratch Yasenia's back and bit the breasts surrounding her head.

Her vagina squirted powerfully, splashing both of them with her fluids.

Yasenia stayed inserted, filling her to the brim.

Yasenia lowered her face to her ear and whispered huskily, "Let's see how much you can last today, sweetheart~."

Then without letting her rest anymore, she moved her waist and tail back and slammed her onto the bed.

*BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!*

Yasenia continued this crazy mating with Cecile making her forget even about her name and only feel both ravaging members trying to breed her again and again without stopping.