Chapter 102. Evolved Elemental coat appears, [Thunder Light Armor]!

Tatyana chuckled. "However, don't put yourself down too much. You fought extremely smartly and made hard and precise decisions correctly throughout most of the fight. Little treasure, that was a very well-fought battle."

Yasenia smiled widely, and her tail wagged at high speed. For Yasenia, receiving recognition from her mother was even better than any treasure out there! The others chuckled, seeing her cute reaction.

The battles continued. Yasenia fought against another half-step and having seen the previous match; the other side didn't choose deathmatch. Yasenia fought defensively this time and managed to deplete his energy 10 minutes later, attaining victory.

The battles passed, and Yasenia managed to get 30 points at the end of the day, something only 169 of the 20 000 people managed to do. The points needed to pass were 17. They all managed to get there except Evelyn, who was now at 15 points and had only one match left.

Evelyn's jade trembled, and all of them looked at it. "Arena 1, Suichiro Sonata."

They looked towards the arena and saw a man with a longsword walking towards it. Yasenia bit her lips, worried for her dear, "Eighth level...."

Evelyn looked at Yasenia's concerned face and smiled. She tiptoed and pulled Yasenia down to kiss her lips. "Don't worry, Yasenia, I will win, and I won't disappoint you."

Yasenia hugged her and said, "You won't disappoint me no matter what, dear. I see the efforts you put into cultivation."

Yasenia looked directly into her violet eyes and caressed her electric blue hair. "Go for it, dear. I'm cheering you on."

Evelyn's smile widened, and she nodded.

Evelyn walked towards the arena. When she reached the arena, she directly chose deathmatch. Sonata raised an eyebrow and said, "I will let you think about it a little more. Are you sure about choosing deathmatch? I don't want to brag, but I'm not a normal level eight cultivator...."

Evelyn didn't speak and took out her spear.

Sonata shook his head and also chose deathmatch. "Don't blame me for being ruthless, little girl."

He covered himself in a brown and grey aura. Evelyn also used her energy coat; however, it was different from normal coats!

It was the evolved coat from [Thunder light coat], [Thunder light armor]! An armor of blue lightning wrapped around her chest, legs, and wrists, giving her an imposing aura. She managed to advance her coat early that morning. Before this battle, Evelyn had used her normal coat because the energy consumption of the advanced version was much higher. Since this was her last battle, she didn't have to hold back!

Yasenia on the stands smiled widely and laughed, "Impressive! She managed to transform her coat first of us! Hahaha, my dear is a genius!"

Even Tatyana raised an eyebrow in surprise. The seniors in the stands also were surprised. "So young, and she managed to evolve her elemental coat!?"

"Where is that little girl from?"

"I think she is also from the academy. So many monstrous geniuses have appeared in the academy this year...."

Knowledge about the transformed elemental coat wasn't very spread among low-level cultivators because evolving an elemental coat will normally be done during the Unification realm or the Dantian transformation realm. Madeleine also mentioned it once in class in passing and nothing more. Of course, she has instructed Yasenia and Cecile personally about them. Andrea was nearest to evolving the coat of their group, just a single step away.

Yasenia didn't think her advice at that time would lead to this, but she was beyond elated!

Sonata looked confused, "A materialized elemental coat? It doesn't matter; let's begin. [Black Tortoise carapace]" His brown and grey coat gained a black undertone.