Chapter 121. Isla. Yasenia's jealousy.

Yasenia felt someone looking at her and turned. It was a blonde woman with an extremely beautiful face. She had grey eyes and had 175cm in height. Her body was slim, with not many curves. However, her aura was profound.

A single thought filled Yasenia's mind. 'Strong.'

Those were the feelings Yasenia got from that woman. 'Is she the other one, apart from Jaxon, that I can't win against... I think she is....'

That woman approached Yasenia and spoke with a melodious voice, "My name is Isla. Nice to meet you, Yasenia."

Yasenia raised her eyebrow, "You know my name?"

The woman smiled and said, "Well, it is not difficult to know the "Heavenly Dragoness" of the tournament. Your beauty, strength, and talent are the best I've seen."

Yasenia smiled and said, "You praise me too much, senior sister. Compared to your strength, I'm still no match. I don't think I could last more than ten minutes fighting you."

Isla's smile widened and asked playfully, "That means you are confident in lasting at least ten minutes against me?"

Yasenia chuckled, "Although I haven't said that... I think I have a nice chance at accomplishing that."

Isla nodded and said, "Well, we will know shortly." Yasenia tilted her head, confused.

Isla took out one paper with Yasenia's name written on it. "It seems that you are my next opponent."

Yasenia frowned and asked, "Did you manipulate it? I thought this last phase was like a blind tournament, and we shouldn't know our next opponents."

Isla laughed and said, "It is, but I have some people delivering me who my next opponent will be, orders from the Heavenly Sect Master."

Yasenia approached her, bringing her the sweet floral scent, and whispered, "Isn't that illegal? Are you not afraid I would speak about it?"

Isla smelled Yasenia's scent, but her heart didn't move. She maintained her smile and said, "I trust you. Moreover, you are the daughter of that person. I don't think you would do something so lowly."

Yasenia asked, "Do you know my mother?" 'Maybe she knows something about her that I don't.'

Isla said, with a face full of reverence, "Of course, I know her! I saw her some months ago at a conference about the destruction of the demonic sect branch. She was like an Empress walking between her subjects! I've always adored her since then!"

Isla continued praising Tatyana, and Yasenia's eyebrow twitched. Surprised, Yasenia analyzed her own feelings, 'Am I... getting jealous? Interesting; why is that?'

The more Yasenia listened, the more the feeling grew. 'This is new, I hadn't felt jealousy even when people were blatantly confessing to my sweetheart, but I am with my mom?'

Yasenia cut Isla off, saying, "Mom, come here."

She didn't speak loudly, nor didn't even use a tool. Isla was confused, 'How will she even hear you?'

Those were her thoughts only for a second because Tatyana appeared beside Yasenia in a second. Tatyana asked with a smile, "What's wrong little treasure? I was bragging to the other sect masters about you when you called me!"

Yasenia burst into laughter, and all those feelings disappeared like smoke. She said honestly, not minding about Isla. "I don't know why, but I was feeling jealous hearing senior sister Isla here speak nicely about you. Therefore, I called you."

Isla was confused, and Tatyana raised her eyebrow, surprised, "Jealous? You didn't even get jealous of Ying Yue, with whom I actually had a relationship!"