Chapter 44. Powerful [Day and Night Cycle].

After the phantom night sky appeared, Yasenia opened her eyes, her irises were completely silver. Yasenia started to chant and her voice sounded like a whisper that came from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"With my [Celestial coat] I dance in a [Moonless night]" She was covered by the silvery-golden glow and she spun with her sword once. Her domain spread and thanks to the [Day and Night] skill, every one of Yasenia's skills had their extra effects!

The 110 cultivators knew that they were in trouble so the melee ones charged towards Yasenia. Even when 70+ cultivators charged towards her Yasenia continued her chant.

"Within the [Starry sky] the [Crescent moon] appears." The stars gathered in the phantom sky instead of around her and a crescent moon appeared. Then, she swung her sword horizontally and continued the spin to make a horizontal slash with her tail. Yasenia started spinning in place and 75m wide crescent attacks shot forwards extremely fast!

The group of cultivators defended *BANG!* a big group was sent flying backward by the first crescent, the second arrived. *BANG!* Some of the destabilized cultivators were cut in half! The third arrived, *BANG!* They summoned defensive skills stopping it successfully, however... *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* They couldn't advance!

The leader of the squad shouted, "Ranged attackers! Stop her barrage!"

The cultivators that stayed back used their skills and myriads of attacks shot towards Yasenia. Yasenia's whisper spread around. "The [Crescent Moon] grows and becomes [Full Moon]."

Following Yasenia's commands, the phantom crescent moon grew and became a full Moon. Yasenia then thrust her sword into the ground and a dome spread around her. All the attacks collided with the barrier and did nothing!

Yasenia looked up and they saw how Yasenia's irises changed to half-silver half-golden color. Her words now resounded louder, "The [Wanning Moon] disappears and [Dawn] Arrives."

The phantom moon in the sky decreased and became a waning Moon, then the black sky started to gain bluish orange colors. Yasenia's body and sword gained the chilling Moon attribute and she swung her sword vertically releasing a devastating energy wave. The melee fighters reinforced their defense *BOOM!* Only for them to be blown apart by [Dawn].

Yasenia then charged ahead while continuing her chant with a normal tone, "The [Starfalls] when [Sunrise] arrives."

All the gathered stars in the sky fell towards the ranged cultivators! They tried to dodge but more than ten of them were killed by the rain of stars! The melee cultivators lowered their defenses and Yasenia dove inside their ranks like a tiger between sheep. With her now completely golden slit eyes she looked around dodging their ranged and melee attacks.

Her raising vertical slashes carried the energy of the sun dealing scorching damage. Moreover, the enhancement of [Wanning Moon] still didn't dissipate combining chilling and scorching energies!

They tried to attack her, but the relentless vertical attacks that erupted in vertical scorching crescents were too damaging to even get near her! The leader saw that this was lost and tried to use the jade, however the impossible happened. It didn't work! "How can it not work!?"

Yasenia looked towards him and smiled, then she retreated backward fast and aligned herself with most of the remaining ranged cultivators. Yasenia's voice was now loud and clear, imposing as the midday Sun! "When morning passes, and the sun is high up in the sky, It becomes [Noon]!"

While she spoke the sun in the phantom sky raised until it was above Yasenia. Yasenia pointed her giant sword towards the phantom sun and she emitted golden radiance.