Chapter 199. Mysterious formation Pillars. A town?

The last girl in the group, little Angel, opened her eyes in a different place. The first thing she did was look around and search for Yasenia with her big blue droopy eyes. After looking around, she didn't see anybody nearby, and her shoulders slumped. Angel whined a little, "Again alone? I wanted to appear beside Yasenia...."

Angel took out her communication device with the intention of calling Yasenia right away. Still, after she powered them up with her energy, she didn't see them activating fully, meaning that they were very separated. Angel pouted but then became optimistic. 'The communication device won't become active until all of them are interconnected, so maybe it is just one of us that is very far away, and Yasenia is nearby!'

Angel nodded with a smile but then frowned a little. 'But I also don't want the others to be in danger... I can't be selfish and care for everyone!'

After trying everything she could to find Yasenia for now, she began analyzing the surroundings. She was in a very strange place. Around her, Angel could see rock pillars of different sizes. Some were 100m tall and very thick; others were 20m tall and very slim. However, the place wasn't barren land. It was filled with vegetation, mainly different species of ivies coiled around the pillars. On the ground, the leaves of these ivies filled the floor together with diverse flora and grass. The floor was made of stone slabs with grass growing between the cracks.

Angel approached one of these pillars curiously but cautiously. She couldn't even remember the number of times Yasenia had advised her about different things she had to keep in mind inside the secret realm. Between them, the advice that Yasenia gave her most often was to treat everything as something that could potentially harm her or even kill her.

Angel, of course, will listen to her dear Yasenia. She didn't feel Yasenia was tiresome or annoying when advising her; on the contrary, Angel always heard with a sweet smile at the nagging dragoness and even repeated what Yasenia told her back to her. Seeing Yasenia smile when she saw that she understood things always resulted in Angel diving inside Yasenia's embrace and Yasenia caressing her dearly.

Therefore, now that she was approaching the purple ivy around the pillar, she had her shield out and had activated her recently evolved elemental coat called [Prismatic Glass Coating]. This elemental coat surrounded Angel in a film-like transparent glass. It weaved with her white dress beautifully, giving her body a visible rainbow-like color. Angel looked extremely beautiful with it.

The effects of the coat were its ability to stop projectiles, increase her light channeling capacity, to be able to shoot lasers from every part of her body, and the most important thing, increase her ability to create glass structures. This meant that Angel could place [Glass Nodes] faster, creating her formations at a higher speed.

Angel didn't see anything attacking her when she was near the pillar, so she used her shield to move the ivy and look at the grey stone pillar with more detail. When she parted the ivies, there were some lines on the pillars that went upward, making sharp turns to interlock with each other. Angel hmmed and thought, 'Are these formation lines? But I haven't seen anything like this before.'

Angel's scrunched her little nose, annoyed. 'So difficult to understand... I should copy these lines; they may come in handy in the future... Oh! I could give them to mommy Tatyana~; I bet she will praise me.' Angel giggled happily, thinking about rewards she could ask Tatyana.

Angel's eyes and demeanor changed when doing formations and rippled with profound light as she analyzed and deduced the formation lines on the pillar. After thinking for a moment, she removed most of the ivy from the pillar. Then, she took out a 20m long white sheet and moved it around with her energy.

Without the ivy, she could see most of the pillar, and using her advanced trained spatial vision, she could write those formation lines as if they were drawn on a flat surface, not a cylindrical one. Her hand blurred as her blue eyes moved around. As if it was magic, lines appeared on the white sheet, copying the pillar with flawless precision.