Chapter 183. Celestial Pearl.

After presenting this absurd present, they all said happily and simultaneously, "Young miss happy-."

Tatyana snatched the present away and said. "Ten life-saving treasures!? That is too much! Do you want to make her immortal or something!?"

The maids pouted, and Anna said, "Lady Tatyana! At least let us give her one!"

Tatyana shook her head, "No, a pill or something similar isn't bad, but there is no way I will let you give her something so precious."

After hearing that a pill was okay, Anna and Eve smiled widely and took out a transcendent level pill, each with an aura that gave the surroundings an ancient vibe. Tatyana and the rest looked stupefied at those pills.

"Happy birth-"

Tatyana directly snatched them away again. "Do you want fate to go to hell!? Also, where the hell did you get these pills!?"

Dr. Ava looked at them and frowned. Then, realization hit her, and she exclaimed. "Oy, aren't those pills mine!?"

Anna and Eve froze for a second and said simultaneously, "O-Of course not, master. How could you think we stole these pills to give them to our young miss four months ago!? It is impossible we would disrespect you for our young miss!"

Dr. Ava felt some veins pop in her forehead out of anger and her aura turned turbulent, making Anna and Eve sweat nervously. However, suddenly everything calmed down, and Dr. Ava smiled at them. "We will talk later, dear disciples."

A chill ran up their spines. The angrier Dr. Ava got, the calmer and more gentle she looked. 'W-We are going to suffer...'

But, Yasenia interrupted with a smile and came to their rescue. "Don't be so angry, Aunt Avalonia. They did it out of goodwill, so could you reduce the punishment?"

Dr. Ava sighed and said, "Fine, you two are lucky that I like little Yasenia a lot."

Anna and Eve jumped into Yasenia's embrace with tears in their eyes. "We love you, young miss!"

They totally did this out of gratefulness and not to take advantage of the situation and have more skin-ship with their young miss, absolutely not.

Yasenia patted the pair of sisters and said, "Do not do this again; I know you want to give me things, but stealing from people we know is not good."

'So stealing from people we don't know is good.' Were the collective thoughts of all the maids.

Yasenia continued speaking after she looked at the other maids, "Also, don't worry about the life-saving treasures; I already have a lot of them! Thanks a lot anyway. The intention is more than enough."

But, the maids were thinking, 'A chance to give young miss good things, how could we not bury her with treasures?'

Therefore, Anna and the rest gave her even more healing pills, beast repelling pills, and similar pills of not a very high grade until Tatyana had to intervene again. The maids tsked and stopped giving her things, leaving Yasenia with arms full of pill jars. Yasenia and the rest of the present people were looking at the pile of pill jars stupidly. 'Isn't that still a little too much!?'

How could they know that the "small present" meaning was also a little skewered inside Tatyana's mind? Yasenia wouldn't be lacking low-level pills for a long time!

After Yasenia put away all the pills, Angel was next. Yasenia saw her little girl coming forward with a sweet smile and a formation rock on her palm. "Yasenia, here, this is an instant formation with my [Laser Prison Formation] inscribed in it! You can use it up to five times! Moreover, it will gain the strength of the attribute you use it with!"