Chapter 104. Yasenia's decision.

Gerd and the rest arrived at that moment. They saw Yasenia's sword piercing Elias's throat, and Emery said with a gloomy voice, "Yasenia, he is a very important person. Don't be stupid and do something you might regret later. The seniors can still heal him."

Yasenia growled and said, "Sometimes, stupidity gets the best of us, [Sunrise]."

Their eyes widened as her tail lashed in its blunt form under his chin!

*BANG!*

Because the sword was still piercing his neck, the tail lash decapitated him, sending his head flying into the air!

Looking at the blood shower, everyone on the scene became stupefied. Although Yasenia's sword had pierced his throat and damaged the spine, with the right treatment, the wound wasn't lethal for a cultivator of Elias level.

Even Elias didn't think that she would truly kill him. He wanted to use Yasenia's aggression on him to his advantage later! That is why he didn't use his poisons after being stabbed.

What they didn't know was that the dragoness won't leave someone that could harm her family alive if she had the chance to kill them. Yasenia doesn't bet on the safety of her dears!

Yasenia took back her sword and walked towards the spatial ring under the stupefied eyes of the people around.

Knowing what was inside that ring, Emery reacted fast. She used her movement technique and shot forwards to grab it. Yasenia slashed toward her without holding anything back and using [Crescent Moon]. Emery continued forward as if she didn't see the silver crescent.

Yasenia's crescent attack passed through her without harming her as if she were black smoke instead of flesh.

Yasenia realized something was wrong the moment Emery ignored the energy wave. Therefore, she also sprinted toward the ring and used her long tail to reach toward it first.

Emery took a dagger and slashed directly at Yasenia's tail. Yasenia didn't want to bet on the durability of her tail, so instead of clashing with her attack, she pulled back her tail as fast as she could, carrying the ring with the tip of it.

Emery threw a small knife with astounding precision hitting the ring on the tip of the tail, sending it in the air. Yasenia used [Shooting Star], letting the one-meter star blow before it hit Emery.

*BOOM!*

Emery was dispersed in the wind, stopping her from moving toward the flying ring. Yasenia didn't lose the chance and jumped, using her long tail again.

Yasenia managed to catch it, but Emery used a rope and threw it towards her tail with her free hand. Before her tail got tangled, Yasenia hastily threw the ring towards Angel and the rest.

All of this happened extremely fast!

By the time the ring was flying towards Angel and the group, Gerd's group had already reacted, closing distance on the ring.

Tatyana saw everything from the side with an amused smile. She also ensured that the seniors around didn't intervene and that Yasenia's attacks didn't harm any bystanders.

Gerd and Jaxon sprinted towards Cecile's group extremely fast. At the end of the day, they were all at the half-step. However, they saw that Cecile was already grabbing the ring when they started running! 'How did she react faster than us!?'

Cecile took the ring, and without looking at Emery, who was approaching from behind, she said, "Trying to compete in coordination with Yasenia and me? Delusional fools, you are 1000 years too early!"

In the middle of her speech, when Emery tried to stab her in the back, Yasenia appeared with a full-body [Celestial Coat] Before Cecile and stabbed the sword on the ground, "[Full Moon]!"