Chapter 77. Yasenia's and Andrea's uncontrolled passion, Tatyana's regret.(R-18)

Andrea, who had her pajama pants stretched in a mighty tent, stood up and approached them. She picked both of them by their waist, making them giggle, and threw them on the bed. They both exclaimed, "Hyan~ So mighty~."

Then they hugged, pressing their breasts together, and opened their legs towards Andrea, showing the already dripping bare flowers. Andrea felt herself twitch.

She stripped and pinned them both, pressing one leg on each flower. They rubbed their wet cores on her leg, and Andrea started kissing Tatyana.

Yasenia rubbed herself on the leg hornily and asked, "Darling~ May I use my tail on Tatyana~?"

Andrea commanded in her deep voice without separating from Tatyana, "Penetrate her as far as you can and ravage her."

The tail moved fast and penetrated Tatyana deeply, making her moan. Then, the tail ravaged her, and Andrea changed to Yasenia's lips.

While Andrea kissed Yasenia, Tatyana asked, "Andrea~ Can I do a handjob on Yasenia?"

Andrea ordered, "I want her cumming in three minutes."

Tatyana's hand grabbed Yasenia's member and started pumping, caressing it oh so well that Yasenia sped up her rubbing on Andrea's leg. Andrea continued kissing them while Tatyana and Yasenia stimulated each other. Yasenia was reaching it, so she moaned, "I'm close! Darling~Aahn~ Where do I put my cum~ Ah! Ohhh, I'm cumming shortly!"

Andrea ordered, "Down her throat."

Yasenia didn't waste time; she moved without unplugging her tail and grabbed Tatyana's head to penetrate her. Tatyana opened her mouth, welcoming her.

Yasenia, without caring for anything more than pouring her load down Tatyana's throat and deep into her butt, thrust deep inside. Tatyana had her throat penetrated and moaned in delight, sending those vibrations to Yasenia's member. Yasenia shouted in ecstasy, "I'm cumming!!"

Tatyana swallowed everything, and Yasenia's delicious cum made her eyes roll up and squirt.

Andrea watched with arousal from the side how the mother's throat bulged thanks to her daughter's girth and load.

After mother and daughter came down from their orgasm, Andrea chose Yasenia for the first penetration. Andrea ordered with her magnetic voice, "On top of Tatyana, and penetrate her vagina. However, be a good girl and don't move."

Yasenia blushed at her tone and answered, "Yes, darling~."

Yasenia pinned Tatyana onto the bed, penetrating her with one powerful thrust *PAH*. She used her legs to open both their legs and hilted completely, leaving Yasenia's lower lips Touching below Tatyana's widened flower petals. Yasenia started kissing Tatyana, and after she felt Andrea's tip, she became excited.

Andrea mercilessly hilted herself in one thrust "MMMPHH~."

Tatyana felt Yasenia's hardness twitch in pleasure inside her and became more aroused. She returned the kiss lovingly and waited for the big girl to send them to heaven.

Andrea took back her length until only the head was inside and then pounded her dragoness into oblivion.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

Yasenia bounced as Andrea roughly invaded her insides. The pink inside Yasenia's eyes grew as her darling dominated her, "MORE, MORE! Ah! Ah! Ah! Darling, I love your dick!"

Andrea penetrated the deepest she could, and Yasenia's cervix came down to greet the one that would be filling her tonight.

Andrea felt Yasenia's cervix surround her hardness and her waist became even more violent. Thanks to Yasenia's pleasurable inner spasms, Andrea felt that Yasenia was about to cum, so she ordered between moans, "Yasenia, enter *Grunt* all you can in Tatyana's back with your tail when cumming!"