Chapter 51. Cecile's Story.

Even when a lot of casualties happen in these excursions, the reasons that they still happened were mainly two. One, for the disciples to gain experience with the jades as a safety net. Two, the disciples gained three-quarters of the treasures they hunt. The other part went to the Academy.

The academy took so much because of that safety net they provide. Not only the teleportation jade is important, but the presence of the teachers also makes rogue cultivators scared.

The other hidden benefit was fame. You could use your rank and the number of hunted treasures when creating a mercenary group or send it to the people that put higher-ranked missions. In short, it works as proof of strength.

The reward for being first was one chance to enter the armory of the academy and get a low-level heaven treasure. The excursion ended and they returned to the academy in the battleship.

What they didn't see is the hand of Alysa's corpse moved after they left. A woman with raven black hair and glowing red eyes landed in front of that rising corpse. "Although I can't punish you in life... I can punish you in death~"

Tatyana opened her hand and a colorless energy ball was on top of her hand, It was Alysa's soul! With Alysa's intact soul and her corpse, she managed to create her weakest general. The death energy wrapped around Alysa's body and regenerated her missing parts, "To think that you would be able to reach general class... My resentment toward you is bigger than I thought."

Tatyana looked at the zombie in front of her and smiled eerily, "Thanks to your basically intact soul, you will remain conscious of everything but unable to do anything. Don't worry about being lonely, a certain family in the Nature Kingdom will disappear and become your underlings soon, Hahaha~"

Both of them disappeared from the spot and only Tatyana's laughter echoed in the now deserted meeting point.

While they were returning, Yasenia's group was approached from time to time by Lucia's group and others. They wanted to apologize for not knowing the situation and insulting her. Yasenia waved her hand and said not to worry.

Three days passed fast inside the battleship. When the battleship landed a lot of people were below, waiting for the disciples to return. Especially parents that could come to the academy grounds.

If a disciple died, the people will be given half of the recovered treasures by the academy that belonged to that disciple.

If they are a mortal family this will let them live a luxurious lifestyle for the rest of their days. If they are a cultivator family, then it served as compensation. If there weren't recovered treasures, the family could have discounts in the academy shops all over the continent for a limited amount of time.

Although it was a little scummy. The people knew that with all the cultivators dying left and right, the academy couldn't compensate everyone equally. The people also didn't have the guts to offend a major power and demand more compensation. Those that had them...Well, they didn't have a good end.

On the Academy grounds, Andrea was waiting for Yasenia and the others a little restlessly. Even if she had confidence in their strength, anything could happen in those forbidden zones.

When Andrea saw Yasenia and the rest arrive safe and sound, she sighed in relief. She has truly been antsy about her dragoness these days. She was hoping for them to become an inner disciple faster, this way, they will be able to be together during these kinds of excursions.

When Andrea locked her gaze on Yasenia, she was stunned, 'Did she become even more beautiful?'

Yasenia looked around to see if she could find her darling. She saw Andrea at the side gawking at her, and the corners of her charming lips raised. Yasenia's tail started to wag and then, she broke into a little run towards Andrea. "Darliiing~"