Chapter 119. Andrea's mistake. Yasenia's next opponent.

...The announcer's voice started the countdown, but neither of them moved. From their little conversation, Andrea trusted this dragon-man's character. Andrea asked with a raised eyebrow, "Do you consider yourself worthy?"

The big dragon-man became flustered and shook his head frantically, and even his tail seemed to be denying it. "I am proud of my [Fire Dragon] bloodline, but I'm unworthy of Lady Yasenia's favor!"

Andrea almost laughed out loud, 'He is quite cute despite his size.'

Andrea asked, "What do you think of my [Sun Eating Tiger] bloodline? Is it worthy of her?"

The dragon-man man nodded but then shook his head, "It is! But it is also a shame that Lady Andrea is a female. You won't be able to impregnate Lady Yasenia. Such a pity...."

Andrea laughed and said, "I will tell you one secret that should make you quite happy."

Argon listened attentively. Andrea said with a proud smirk, "I have both female and male sexes. Better yet, I'm able to get her pregnant."

Argon looked stupefied for a second and then laughed out loud, "As expected of Lady Yasenia's mate! Extraordinary even in that aspect! Then, Lady Andrea, I hope you have hundred of descendants with Lady Yasenia. A tiger and a dragon, quite fitting!"

Andrea laughed and took out her red and gold halberd, "Argon! It has been a pleasure talking with you. Let's have a fair match!"

Argon spread his wings and prepared his giant club! "Can I speak with my clansmen about Lady Andrea's peculiarities? I think they will be overjoyed discovering that a worthy mate such as you is by Lady Yasenia's side!"

Andrea shrugged and said with a grin, "Sure, why not. It isn't something to be ashamed of. Since I'm with Yasenia, it is something I can talk about with pride. Prepare yourself! I'm attacking!"

Then Andrea stomped the ground and shot toward him. Argon also lunged forwards and flapped his wings to gain more speed.

Halberd and club collided, and the ground sank under them. Andrea felt like a carriage just rammed her and was sent flying backward! She laughed while thinking, 'Such strength! Truly the dragon race is absurd!!'

Andrea flew through one building and used the ax part of her halberd to stop her momentum. Argon went through the building as if it was made of paper making a big explosion of rubble and dust. Andrea shouted, "[Chromosphere]!"

A molten substance surrounded her silver armor, and the heat around her soared. Argon followed suit, "[Fire Dragon Armor]!"

Andrea's eyes opened as she saw how his chest and wings got covered in fire armor. 'Armor!? He has evolved his coat!?'

However, she wasn't cowed! Andrea grinned and charged toward the Dragon-man. Andrea shouted as she swung her halberd toward Argon. Argon swung his club, and they clashed weapons!

*BANG!*

Argon's strength made her feet slide on the ground, leaving a trail, but she avoided the strike from blasting her away like before.

Argon praised, "Impressive battle arts! Here I go! [Draconic fire charge]!"

Andrea slammed her palm on the ground, "[Molten Wall]!"

Argon roared as he swung his club toward the gory wall. A big explosion occurred, and the wall was ripped open.

However, his club rebounded, destabilizing him. Andrea already expected it, so she put strength in her legs and jumped, "[Solar descent]!"

Her energy locked on Argon, blocking his movements briefly.

This moment was all Andrea needed to fall on him with her halberd and imposing momentum. Argon used his armored wings and protected himself.