Chapter 153. Matchless Tian Long, Abyssal Dragon King.

Tatyana's aura inflated again and exploded outwards, destroying every defense around her and sending the demon monarchs flying. This energy explosion revealed her current cultivation level. Horux opened his eyes, stunned, and incredulously said, "Huh...? A level two Law Creator? A level two demigoddess!?"

Horux came to a harsh realization while Tatyana's last verse was heard, carrying the strength of the world's laws.

'She could have killed us from the start... She is trying to capture us!'

"I call you, my eternal companion, my eternal partner, [Sovereign of the Underworld: Progenitor King, Abyssal Dragon]!"

And at that moment. Tatyana's voice made everything come to a stop, forcing everyone to focus on the 100km vortex very high up in the sky. No one could move; the only thing they could do was look with horror at the following events.

With an aura that made everyone present feel insignificant, a dragon claw pierced the vortex, and every single finger of that titanic claw had 20km in length!

Of all the present living beings, the ones with dragon bloodline had it the worst, and Yasenia's reaction showed it. Even after only feeling the creature's aura across the countless defensive layers of Anna, Eve, and Feng Guoshi, she still felt like a mountain pressed on her shoulders, and she kneeled on the ground with a bang, her tail curling around her with fear.

That giant claw moved, grabbing the side of the vortex and opening it, opening enough space for its other hand to grab one side of the vortex. When there was enough space, the other hand of the enormous creature held the other side of the vortex, and it ripped open the space around as it stretched it.

The crack in the sky kept widening under the absurd strength of the creature until it reached an absurd 1000 km wide. Then, with a roar that shook the heavens, the head of the enormous dragon passed the spatial crack. He had dense black miasma covering his body, and his mountain-sized eyes glowed like two red Suns in that ominous darkness.

The dragon descended, carrying with him the bone-chilling atmosphere of the underworld and that black miasma. All the high-level demons and phoenixes fighting in the air wanted to move away, not wanting to touch that miasma, but they were still locked in place, unable to move!

The miasma covered them, but it didn't do anything but limit their vision.

The enormous western dragon passed through the spatial crack, seemingly without end. Until his 1600km (1000miles) long body made an appearance, shrouding the sky with his silhouette.

The dragon unfurled its wings with a wingspan as wide as his body length, making a powerful wind wave to blow the clouds and ash away. His titanic body cast a shadow on everything below him, leaving only his glowing red underside and the two red suns.

His maw opened as if a red hole opened in the sky, showing that the red glow went out from his insides. Then, his voice rumbled, "The living never learn, they never change, repeating their errors through the eras, as I did... as you will... Injudicious demons, antagonizing us is your doom, as it always was... as it always will... [Spatial Lock]."

The black miasma that covered everything dispersed around, getting very thin yet solidifying space to the point that it was impossible to use spatial treasures.

With this, the miasma disappeared, revealing the majestic creature behind it. He had ashen scales covering his body and a red glow inside his maw as if it was the entrance to Hell.

His body had crevices that ran along his body, exuding that red glow to the outside. Most of them were in his underside, which was covered with glowing red cracks, giving his entire being an ominous appearance.