Chapter 129. Yasenia's surprise, new maids!

The three Emperors asked their advisors the same question, "How many Transcendent realm cultivators do we need to beat her?"

The answers to the three Emperors were similar. The advisors said, "Between 50~70 and at least four high-level ones. This is considering if she just used half of her strength. If she didn't use even that amount of strength... However, even if that was her full strength, which I doubt, she will be considered a terrifying powerhouse from now on. She can be considered a monster just under the Heavenly Sect Master and the Demonic Sect Master level."

The three Emperors sighed and thought, 'We will be laughed at because of this... Well, better than losing most of our troops and making those watching scavengers happy....'

Back to the present...

"...And so, they retreated without fighting." Said Tatyana with a smile. Then, she closed the book and kept it in her ring.

The others were listening with completely opened mouths... Well, except Yasenia, who was looking at Tatyana with adoration. Tatyana looked at Yasenia and gulped, 'Thankfully, she is injured, so I can easily control myself... Little treasure, I will have my compensation when you recover!'

Evelyn asked, "Say, Tatyana... How big is your army?"

Tatyana shrugged and said, "I don't know."

The rest choked, 'If this isn't flaunting her power, I don't know what it is!'

What they didn't know was that Tatyana was 100% serious, and she didn't actually know the size of her army. She stopped counting after the billion.

While Tatyana was telling the tale, they reached the mansion.

Yasenia observed and saw that it was quite big compared with the three-room house she was in before. This villa had a big main building with four floors and two side buildings with two floors.

The side buildings were 100m apart from the main house, leaving space between them filled with a nice gardening area. The decoration was delicate but not excessive, and the walls were mainly white with some grey and blue accents.

After crossing the main gate, there was a garden with a paved road to the main door that separated going to the other buildings. They went to the main building and reached the wooden door. It was simple yet elegant, with a beautiful design of a dragon going through the door frame.

Anna opened it, and they entered.

Inside, a surprise awaited them. Five maids were waiting for them. However, four of them were beast-humans!

But, even if the others were impressed because they weren't expecting beast-human maids. Yasenia was completely flabbergasted.

She looked on and on, trying to find something that didn't match those faces in her memory, but she wasn't able to. She couldn't help but exclaim, "Weren't you humans!? How have you suddenly become beast-human!?"

They chuckled and said simultaneously, "At orders of Lady Tatyana, we hid our beast-human traits with the help of pills during the last 20 years."

Yasenia wanted to whip her head toward Tatyana, but her neck hurt! So she just looked at her with disbelief in her eyes. "Why would you do that?"

Tatyana calmly said, "I didn't want you to gain favoritism toward beast-humans. Or who knows if you started a revolution for the beast-humans in this continent."

With that explanation, Yasenia, Evelyn, and Andrea understood. But Kali, Cecile, and Angel were completely lost, unable to comprehend what Tatyana tried to explain.

Yasenia sighed and leaned back on the bed, "Mom's intention was for me not to develop special fondness toward beast-humans because, on this continent, they are mostly slaves. If, after growing up with beast-humans that treat me well, I see the 'Bad conditions' that the rest of the beast-humans are in, some ideas would start sprouting in my mind."