Chapter 192. Four Strongest Beast Clans.

While many people marveled at our girls' appearance, the sky darkened, and lighting, fire, and other elements rumbled around. It was as if the sky was divided into four enormous domains. Yasenia and the rest looked around vigilantly, but seeing Tatyana's calm face, reassurance filled their bodies, and they relaxed, looking around curiously.

In their minds, Tatyana was like a pillar that could hold the sky with one hand even if they fell! If Tatyana was relaxed, they didn't have anything to fear!

Form these four large domains, countless beasts of all sizes and forms descended, each carrying an imposing aura that fitted a powerful senior! They were representatives from different powerful beast races. Most of the juniors were transformed into the human form, but the seniors were transformed into their beast forms, filling the sky with giant and powerful-looking creatures.

There were four big groups and then smaller groups surrounding these four.

On their left, horse-like creatures with dragon heads and tails filled most of the beast population; they were exuding terrifying lighting and galloping in the air. Below their clawed or hoofed feet, storm clouds appeared with each step, making a powerful and intimidating rumbling noise.

On the right, fire accompanied a group of giant green western dragons. Their aura carried strong dragon pressure, intimidating most of the dragon-bloodline-related beast-humans present. Their wings shrouded the sky, letting all creatures below only see their bodies instead of the sky, and with each flap of those powerful wings, the clouds dispersed, and tornadoes were created around them.

In front of them, the beasts with the most members were like walking islands. They seemed to carry the ocean with them, walking slowly but with steps that made the earth tremble as if scared of their might.

And behind them, the group with the most population were winged tigers that released a thick amount of killing intent and approached fast. Their claws were so sharp that people thought they were about to be cut because of the reflection of the light on them.

In general, the strength of these beast groups was extremely high, and not one human dared to face them.

After being affected by Tian Long's aura, Yasenia just felt uncomfortable and slightly annoyed when the Dragon Aura washed over her. She felt as if they were going against her innate authority when these lesser quality Dragon bloodline washed over her. However, Yasenia controlled the impulse to roar back and unfurl her aura, and observed these big groups. Yasenia suddenly spotted a familiar group of beasts, the Ice phoenixes. Her eyes narrowed dangerously, searching for Feng Yuan, but then she relaxed, not wanting to attract attention to herself.

Tatyana saw Yasenia looking around and explained to her daughter, "The ones on the left are [Lightning Qilins], a lower variant of the real deal. However, for our continent, they have a very high position and bloodline level, similar to the [Ice Phoenix]. They are the third strongest beast clan, and they reside in the Forbidden Zone; [Thunder Pierce Mountain]."

"The ones on the right are the [Nature Dragons]. Their bloodline level is only slightly higher than the Qilins and Phoenix. However, their bloodline is stronger because of the rarity of nature-attributed beasts. They reside in the center of the Forbidden Zone; [Forest of Life]. They are the second strongest clan of beasts."

"Before us, there are the [Island Turtles]. As you can see, they are extremely big, and their bodies are resilient. The only reason they aren't the strongest beast clan is that their attacking power is low. However, they have never lost a place they managed to conquer in recent history, maintaining an undefeated record. No one bothers them, and they also don't bother anyone. They live in the oceans between the continents, or how it is also called, the Forbidden Zone [Depthless Ocean]."