Chapter 152. Tatyana's Overwhelming Strength!

Tatyana's aura exploded outward, pushing the 29 Demon Monarchs back some kilometers just from her aura pressure. Her aura release became extremely dense, and a black and green haze covered the sky, changing the red sky into an ominous night. Light still shone through, creating a very strange atmosphere.

Horux, accompanied by another ten Demon Monarchs, charged toward her and the other 18 continued building the formation. The attacks came one after another, and Tatyana dodged and moved in the air, evading through their attacks.

Clashes of weapons echoed in the sky as Tatyana weaved through their attacks effortlessly. It was as if the attacks weren't even aimed at her, even the Demon Monarchs got aware of this, but they didn't stop.

For the ones looking at them, it seemed as if the attacks were evading her!

This was thanks to Tatyana's passive skill, [Future sight], which enabled her to see some seconds into the future with extreme clarity.

Tatyana moved like a fish in the water through their attacks, blocking some, parrying some, and sometimes sneaking a counterattack that sent those Demon Monarchs she hit flying with painful grunts.

*CLANG!CLANG!* *BANG!* *CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!* *BANG!*

While dodging, Tatyana began to chant, making her voice echo through the entire battlefield.

"You who rules the undead...."

A thick death aura gathered at one point behind them. Tatyana continued evading as her chant went uninterrupted.

"...You who, even with that ascendancy, is under my command."

The aura got denser, and the demons attacked faster, trying to stop her. However, Tatyana dodged easily and ended her chant.

"Awaken, [Sovereign of the Underworld: Undead Empress]."

A spatial crack opened, creating a pitch-black zone in that area. Laments of countless souls passed through the crack as a woman with ethereal beauty stepped out of it wearing a green and white regal dress and holding an elegant longsword. Her eyes glowed with a ghostly green light, and her aura carried the bearing of a monarch.

Ying Yue looked at the demons attacking Tatyana and instantly charged right into the fray.

One Demon Queen saw a blur approaching from the side and hastily defended; however... *BOOOOM!!*

She felt like an asteroid just smashed against her and was sent flying hundreds of kilometers away with tumbling organs and broken bones. Ying Yue didn't follow and sped toward the others that were attacking Tatyana.

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

Ying Yue danced around like a whirlwind of elegance, beauty, and strength, blowing away all the Demon Monarchs. Shortly after her summoning, all the Demons decided to retreat and regroup.

When she saw that the demons were regrouping, Ying Yue and Tatyana communicated in an instant. "How strange to see you fighting like this... Why are you not stopping their formation?"

Tatyana said, "They wanted to target my little treasure."

Ying Yue eyes became murderous, "Aiming for the little princess!? Eternal punishment is to light for these scum!"

Tatyana said, "I will also summon Hui Zhong. I need both of you to buy me time to summon Little Long."

Ying Yue's eyes opened in surprise. "Empress is going to summon Lord Long? Why?"

Tatyana said, "Little treasure is here with me."

Ying Yue instantly searched for Yasenia and saw her down there between the mass of demons and flocks of phoenixes. She said, "Then what are you waiting for, Empress!? Our little princess is endangered!"