Chapter 45. Evelyn's strange fetish? (R-18)

After being kicked out by Angel, Oliver and Gustav went from aroused to completely confused. They shook their heads, stood up, and started looking around.

Meanwhile, inside the cave, Yasenia's moans continued caressing their hearing sense making them hot just with her voice. Cecile stood up and left the cave hastily with a blush. 'If I stay inside I will jump at her... To make me feel like this just from her voice... When we become one, will I lose my mind?' Her blush deepened and her mouth became dry thinking about it.

On the other side, Evelyn was wondering if she should stay or leave. To be honest, she wouldn't mind doing it here, moreover, her heart was beating extremely fast!

Of the three of them, Angel was the one who couldn't hold it anymore. She had her switch flipped since Yasenia started moaning and her underwear was already completely damp. Angel looked at Evelyn, then at Yasenia, and went outside to say, "Do not enter until we are out!"

When she returned, under the stupefied gaze of Evelyn, she set up a sound concealment formation. Then, she started undressing. Evelyn's gaze followed Angel's clothes and locked onto the big pair of white, bouncy mountains. However, even if she had the thought to move and fondle them, she was too shy! 'Why do I become shy in these scenarios!?'

Angel approached the dazed Yasenia and lowered her mouth to her ear, she said in a spoiled tone, "Yasenia~ I want to do it~"

Yasenia reacted after hearing Angel's voice, her body moved and some clarity returned, 'The effects are bigger than I thought!'

Yasenia looked to the side while disrobing and seeing Evelyn, she spoke hoarsely, "Evelyn, I don't want to Ahn~, do it with you, Ohh... for the first time because of a pill Aahn~, leave please mmm~"

Evelyn stuttered and said with a completely red face, "I d-don't mind, I w-was thinking o-of advancing our relationship when returning anyway..."

Yasenia looked at her and spoke with a completely sultry voice that made Evelyn and Angel whimper, "Don't regret it, dear~"

Yasenia stood up, she has been healed completely thanks to the pill. Angel looked down at the bulge that the rock-hard member made and her sex throbbed. Angel has completely disrobed already and drops of the glistening liquid were falling from her sex.

Yasenia looked at Evelyn and sultrily asked, "Want to see first? Want to go first? Or both at the same time?"

Evelyn responded timidly, "I want to s-see first"

Yasenia smiled seductively, "What a perverted girl~ come near when you want to join~"

Then she walked towards the fidgeting Angel and let her robes fall, showing her naked glory.

Evelyn looked down and saw that big and proud weapon, she swallowed, 'Can that thing even enter down there?'

Yasenia picked up Angel while standing and started kissing her. When Angel wrapped her legs around her waist, Yasenia moved her hand and felt her garden with it, "Yasenia~ Hyan! I'm already prepared, mmh~."

Yasenia put her arms below her knees lifting her legs and her hands grabbed Angel's butt. She positioned her above her member and looked at the red-faced Angel, "Today I will go rough, baby. If you are overwhelmed tell me."

Angel was about to nod when Yasenia lowered her thrusting inside and directly reaching the cervix Angel threw her head backward and shouted because of the pleasure, "AHHH!!!"

Yasenia didn't stop. Holding her by her little butt, Yasenia lifted her until only her tip remained inside and lowered her. "AH! AH! AH! Yasenia~ Oooohh!"