Chapter 90. The Demonic and Heavenly Sect masters.

...Yasenia jumped into Andrea's embrace, and she caught the excited dragoness with a smile. Now inside her arms, Yasenia became excited and started rubbing herself on Andrea, trying to mark her with her scent. The others felt their heart bleeding with envy, 'I want a hug like that too!'

Then, Yasenia looked up with starry eyes and said, "Darling! Your fight against that water and lightning cultivator was awesome! You looked super cool!"

Andrea lowered her head and kissed Yasenia, who responded by hooking her arms around her neck and deepening the kiss while her tail wagged happily. Some coughed blood out of pure unadulterated envy, and others started whistling and laughing at their kisses.

Linda covered her bleeding nose, pointing at the happily wagging tail, and said, "My future wife or husband will have a tail! She is so cute and sexy at the same time I'm going to die!"

Another team member said, with a pale face from blood loss, "I'm sorry, I'm going first. Come get me ten hours later."

Yasenia stopped kissing and turned towards them. She smiled and said in her mellow and seductive voice, "Hello, I am Yasenia, my darling Andrea's girlfriend~ We are going to be fighting together, so please take care of me~."

They nodded continuously, 'Who won't take care of you? We will beat them up!'

Linda directly said while coming beside Yasenia, "Take care! Take care! Little sister Yasenia only has to give the finishing hit! Big sister Linda will take care of the rest!"

Yasenia laughed and nodded, "I will be relying on senior sister Linda then."

Yasenia's group also presented. Knowing that Cecile, Evelyn, and Angel were also part of Yasenia's harem, they were surprised. 'How much stamina does she have? Doesn't the ice element woman have an extreme Yin constitution? She should be the one with a harem!'

Linda asked Yasenia after hearing the introductions. "Yasenia, do you still accept harem members? I truly wouldn't mind being with you."

The four girls' ears twitched and locked their gaze on them.

Yasenia looked at Linda and shook her head. "Senior sister is beautiful and cheerful. I also wouldn't mind trying to begin a relationship with you. However, I don't want to add more people unless an exception happens... Or I get to know that person better, and not one of my dears is against it. I will only accept women that are liked by all of them."

Linda smiled and nodded understandingly. Yasenia chuckled and hugged Linda from behind. "However, I don't mind being friends with my senior sister. Like I just said, I like senior sister's cheerful personality!"

Linda let Yasenia hug her, and looking up at her, she nodded. "Sure, we are still young. Although you can't accept me now, who says you will stay the same 100 years later, right?"

Yasenia and Linda started walking in that position. Yasenia sighed and said, "One hundred years later... That still sounds very distant. Like senior sister said, the future is uncertain. A lot of years from now, if Senior-sister Linda is still interested... Who knows what will happen?"

Linda nodded, comfortable with the dragoness hugging her from behind. Then they started chatting. Kali listened from the side, and the determination in her heart strengthened. 'Maybe I can heal myself a bit by that time... But a relationship... That part also has to happen, right? W-Well, Yasenia is a girl; there is nothing to worry about.'

Their group made plans, and while fighting, they divided into two groups; one had Linda as a leader and another one with Yasenia and her lovers plus Kali. Their strength multiplied again, and they were killing other groups easily.