Chapter 96. Their strength. Andrea's previous partner?

Angel prepared her shield and used [Prismatic coat], putting some [Glass Nodes] around. However, this cultivator was fast! Before she could complete a single formation, He was already in front of her.

Yellow electric arcs covered his spear as he thrust forward. Angel hardened her [Emerald Mirror Shield] and blocked, *Bang!* The impact moved Angel back some steps. 'Whoa, he is much stronger than me!'

The male cultivator didn't let her recover as he began attacking her continuously. Sounds of the spear and shield clashing resounded in the arena as they moved around. The man was surprised, 'What a tight defense! Even if I'm dragging her around, I haven't injured her yet.'

Meanwhile, Angel was biting her lips and trying to control where they moved so that she could continue placing her [Glass Nodes]. *BANG!* A big hit to the shield made Angel grunt and slide back. She took advantage of the created distance and charged light energy in her shield, "[Focus Light-Beam]."

The cultivator was about to close the distance when the green mirror shield shone brightly and fired a thick beam toward him. It was so fast that he couldn't move out of the way.

*Bang!*

After regaining this slight advantage, she continued shooting light beams from her shield, moving around and keeping the cultivator away from her. 'Come on, a little more, and I will create the first formation!'

The lightning cultivator regained momentum and pierced through the next light beam, "[Lightning Unicorn Charge]."

Angel smirked and said, "Too late! [Golem Formation]!" Her body shot myriads of Prismatic lights toward the different nodes, activating the formation. The level six cultivator saw something appearing in his path toward Angel.

*CRACK!*

A three-meter tall glass golem that appeared in his way was what stopped him. He sped up his mind and looked around, spotting three more golems running toward him. 'Four golems, and the one that blocked me had its chest cracked by my charge. I can best them easily.'

With heavy steps, the four golems ran toward him and started fighting bare-handed against the lighting cultivator. However, they weren't strong or fast enough to damage him.

The cultivator dodged a punch and thrust with his spear, hitting its chest and making it retreat a single step. Then, he jumped and kicked another in the chest, forcing it back. He used the strength of the kick to approach another one and his spear struck the head, cracking it.

He continued fighting with high mobility maneuvers and destroyed two of them; nonetheless, they managed to stall him enough for Angel to chain into the next formation, "[Glass Prison Formation]!"

A dome covered the two golems and the cultivator, reducing the cultivator's maneuvering space. He ran toward the dome and attacked once, "[Lightning Unicorn thrust]."

*Clang!*

His spear rebounded powerlessly, doing nothing more than a scratch to the dome. He opened his eyes, surprised, 'Solid defense! Impressive.'

Angel, however, wasn't done yet! "[Light prison formation]!"

A prismatic light covered the glass dome and fused with it, creating the [Laser prison formation].

He frowned, feeling danger from the new dome. This fear came into being fast when countless lasers shot from the wall!

Now, the cultivator had to evade the last two glass golems and be careful of the lasers. The worst part was that the golems could channel the lasers that hit them and redirect them toward him.