Chapter 14. First Trial!

While they were waiting, a handsome young man approached them. Yasenia looked at him, and seeing the way he moved as proud as a peacock and his gentle on the outside but lecherous on the inside smile, she knew that she was about to meet one of the young masters her mother talked about.

She just ignored him and continued minding her own business. However, this guy didn't take the clue. "Hello, beautiful lady! This one has seen that the two of you don't have any group to stand with. Do you mind entering my group?"

Yasenia, not knowing anything about the entrance exam, took the chance and answered the half a head shorter man. "Group? Is it necessary? Isn't this an individual test? I thought that each of us would have a test and be evaluated off of that."

The man, of course, would abuse the little information he had to make the temptress in front of him become interested in him. "There will indeed be an individual test, but that is only the last three of the four. The first is going to be an obstacle course. We all are going to be thrown into different places. Yet, there are at most ten of them, so of course, there will be a lot of cultivators in each of them. Our group will help each other reach the end once we meet inside. Do you want to join?"

Yasenia was actually tempted.

He didn't say anything that was disadvantageous for her, making her think it would be worth joining. Maybe she was mistaken about him being one of those typical young masters?

The man continued. "Of course, if you become my woman, I will make sure you pass the first test and make every one of my team members help you!"

Yasenia blinked twice, then she smiled at the man and opened her beautiful tempting lips. "Scram." Only to brutally yet calmly reject the man. She stopped looking at him and walked away with Olive,r, who had been watching the show from the start.

The man was surprised and then enraged. "You! Don't you know who I am!? I'm the son of one of the teachers here! Being my woman should-."

Before he continued, a tail tip slapped him hard, sending him flying.

*Bang!*

The man rolled until he slammed onto one wall at the side, leaving everyone speechless.

This was followed by a lazy and charming voice "I don't care."

In truth, the teacher had arrived a while ago and had been observing the kids in front of her all the time.

Yasenia stuck out like a sore thumb, so she had a little more attention than the rest.

When she saw the tail hitting strength, her eyes couldn't help but shine in praise. 'With that kind of strength and flexibility, her combat attack pattern should be challenging to predict! And it seems that she has an abnormally high level of control over her tail... Gah! I really want to take her as my disciple! But this year, I can only take one disciple... Little girl, please don't let me down!'

Then, seeing that the boy who was slapped got up, she stepped forward and coughed once with her energy, making the sound thunderous.

This gathered the attention of all the people there. "Well, I see that everyone is gathered here. I'm Madelaine, one of the two headteachers of the Cultivation branch. I'm a darkness-attributed cultivator."

"You already know that cultivation skills are divided into two big blocks, the Martial cultivation skills that use weapons or your own body and the Energy cultivation skills that transform your attributed energy into different techniques. You can even make combination skills, although those are rare and difficult to find, not to mention creating one. I'm specialized in Energy cultivation teaching... Although my martial cultivation techniques are quite good too."