Chapter 191. Long Baidi and Tang Xian.

Tatyana took Yasenia's hand and said, "I don't fear going against the whole continent for you, but I rather not do that because it would bring danger to you... Covering for Elias' death had already made some people slightly unsatisfied."

Kali tilted her head, "Elias?"

Evelyn said, "Remember the poison genius Yasenia killed in the tournament?"

Kali searched in her memories and then remembered, "The one Yasenia spoke about to me before our first training session?"

Evelyn nodded and said, "The one that had the transcendent level poison."

Tatyana said, "In one of the sect master gatherings, Elias' master and the [Thousand Poison Valley] Master brought up that you killed their disciple without reason. They said that, at that time, because I was with you, you took advantage to eliminate competition."

Tatyana sighed, "Of course, the sect masters questioned me, and I told them that Elias directed killing intent toward Yasenia and me. However, most of them didn't believe it. How could a child direct killing intent toward a senior? It would be too stupid."

Tatyana smiled, but her eyes weren't smiling. "The situation kept escalating, and before I knew it, Elias' master was asking to send you to the Thousand Poison Valley for punishment. I said that was not possible, so they asked for an absurd compensation..."

Andrea asked with a chuckle, "Are they still alive?"

Tatyana said with a sweet smile. "It is a shame that Elias' master disappeared shortly after. Moreover, it seemed that the Valley Master rethought about his demands and put forward a compensation that I was agreeable with, resolving the conflict." Then she frowned a little, "However, since then, the amount of dissatisfaction toward us has increased. I wonder why?"

Their eyebrows uncontrollably twitched, 'Why do I feel that his disappearance is related to you!? Also, shouldn't the abrupt and convenient disappearance be the main reason for their dissatisfaction?'

Yasenia asked curiously, "By the way, why did the Long and Tang families stop going against us, mom? I find it strange because they were so enthusiastic before."

Tatyana shook her head. "Besides spreading rumors, they went silent after you left the Champion City. Moreover, it seems that an extraordinary genius has appeared in each family, and they will be entering the secret realm. People say they are their families' future, genius that will lead the continent in the future, and their strength is no different than a middle-level Unification realm cultivator. People say that Isla and Jaxon are nothing before them. They are also quite loved by the general populace, and people say they are unparalleled in disposition and saintliness. Moreover, they are betrothed to each other"

Tatyana looked at Yasenia's and the other's serious faces and said. "You will certainly have allies inside, but I recommend being careful with the people around you; many cultivators in your age take those two in high esteem and reverence. I'm sure people will target you if they say something slanderous about you."

Angel asked curiously, "What are their names?"

Tatyana said, "Long Baidi and Tang Xian."

Evelyn asked with a frown, "Is it true? Mid-level Unification Strength? Not even Cecile or Yasenia can exert that much strength going all out."

Tatyana shrugged, "Although I haven't seen proof of it, I also don't have proof debunking the rumors, so they should be 80% true."

Cecile asked, "Are demons going to enter?"

Andrea nodded, "Good question; if demons and those people enter, they will surely become allies with the intention to kill Yasenia."

Tatyana nodded, confirming their suspicions. "The juniors of the demons have trampled a lot of the geniuses from the demonic side after appearing on our continent. Some of them have even gained entry jades. Forcefully taking them from other cultivators."