Chapter 200 Ningzhen Transaction

  Half a year later, at the foot of a medium-sized monster mountain.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin met Xu Hong's five masters and servants in the tent here.

  "Jiang Yuan, why did you come to Xilin Mountain? Didn't you practice in the Yueying Mountains before?" Xu Hong was very curious about this.

  Hearing Xu Hong ask this, Shen Xuyao sighed. "Don't mention it, I get angry when I mention this. Before, my wife and I were training in the Moon Shadow Mountains, and suddenly there was an inexplicable earthquake. Later, everyone said that there were some ruins, so the two of us went there with a group of soul pet masters. Treasure hunting, in the end, I searched there for half a month, but found nothing. Later, I came here."

"The Yuehua Palace, after you informed me, my father and I also went there. However, we didn't find any suitable opportunity. I heard that the opportunity there was taken away by Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin." Having said this, Xu Hong sighed.

  When Jiang Yuan sent him the message, it was the third day after the ruins appeared. Unfortunately, Hongye Town is far away from the Moon Shadow Mountain Range. Even with their father's sixth-level flying instrument, it took them a month to get here. By the time they arrived, the daylilies were cold. There is nothing left in the palace. The furniture was all taken away.

  "Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin took away the Lingbao? Who did you listen to? How is it possible? I saw that the person who entered the mural was a painter, how could it be them? This is impossible." Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao said it was impossible.

  "Yes, many people said that the people who got the treasure this time were a painter and a poison refiner. However, one person said that the two people this time are Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin."

  "Who said that?" This kind of thing must have been done by that bitch of the heroine.

  "Jiang Shanshan said it, Jiang Shanshan, do you still remember?"

  "Remember, fake virgin! How could I forget such a superb woman?" It was indeed her.

  Xu Hong was happy when he heard what Shen Xuyao called Jiang Shanshan. "Yes, it's the fake virgin. It's a coincidence that Jiang Shanshan and her partner Xuanyuan Zhan also went to the Moon Shadow Mountains to practice. They accidentally encountered the opening of the ruins this time. After that, they were in the main hall. , I saw those two people with my own eyes, and said that they were wearing masks, one was a poison refiner, the soul pet was Lan Youhua, and the other soul pet was a blue pen, but that person released a wolf And a snake, therefore, Jiang Shanshan said that the other party was Shen Xuyao, that she had seen the other party's Wind Shadow Wolf, and that Shen Xuyao's real name was Jiang Yuan, who was his younger brother, and that the other party's soul pet was the Lingyan Stone, which was ever-changing , can change into various forms. No matter what, Shen Xuyao is not a pharmacist at all, he is just a spiritual speaker. "

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's face changed, but Xu Hong couldn't tell that he was wearing a mask. "Nonsense, how could there be a Spirit Speaker in our Card Master Continent? Spirit Speakers are the highest-level soul pet masters. They are all dignified and pampered people who live in high-level continents. How could they appear in a medium-sized continent? I see, this Jiang Shanshan doesn't have a problem in her head, does she?"

  "Her words are indeed unbelievable. However, many people believed her words. The rewards of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin have doubled!" Having said this, Xu Hong narrowed his eyes.

  Meet Xu Hong's shrewd eyes. Shen Xuyao smiled. "Why are you looking at me like that? If I could find those two people, I would have caught them in Yuehua Palace back then. Do I have to wait until today?"