Chapter 248 Cousin

Chapter 248 Cousin

  Looking at the four potions in his hand, Kane couldn't help but swallow a big mouthful of saliva. "Is this the five million?"

  "Yes, five million each, but don't worry, these four are for you." Shen Xuyao smiled and said nonchalantly.

  Hearing this, Kane breathed a sigh of relief. "Brother, you are so interesting. If you sell it to me, I really can't afford it! This is 20 million!"

  "Don't worry, when have I ever been stingy with you?"

  "Okay, don't worry. As long as I see what you want, I will get it for you." Nodding, Kane also made a promise.

  "Well, that's good. I'll leave this matter to you." It was inconvenient for Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin to move around in Taer Town. Moreover, it was not easy to find good things in the small town. Therefore, Shen Xuyao brought this matter to you. The matter was left to Mr. and Mrs. Kane.

  "It seems we are late? Is cousin Kane's deal over?"

  Suddenly, four more people appeared in the room.

  Seeing the four of them, Kane's first reaction was to put away the potion in his hand.

  Seeing four strangers suddenly barging in, the expressions of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin changed. I thought: It seems that the next transaction will have to be moved to another place!

  "Cousin De'en, cousin Hui'en, cousins Ian and Na'en, the four of you are really as shameless as your father, the third uncle! You actually used the magic entrained by blood to follow me. It's really disappointing. It's disgusting." With that, Kane stood up from his chair.

  "Cousin Kane, are you saying this too harshly? We are cousins, right? Is it a crime for me, a cousin, to come and see my sister?" At this point, Deen sneered.

  "Yes, Kane, you have been domineering since you were a child. How come you were sealed once and you still haven't learned your lesson?" At this point, Hui En also looked contemptuous.

  After looking at Kane, Ian looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin arrogantly. "Listen to me, you two. We are members of the Melis family. If you two know each other, just follow us back to the Melis family. Otherwise, I will go to your boss to expose you and ask your boss to drive you out. , let’s see if you dare to cooperate with Kane in the future?”

  "Yes, if you don't obey me, we will sue you to your boss!" Nodding, Na Eun said the same.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin looked at each other. Shen Xuyao stood up from the chair. He looked at the Kanes. "Four versus four, kill these four and silence them!"

  After hearing Shen Xuyao's words, Kane was a little confused. The message said: "No, they have my grandfather's soul ring on them, we can't defeat them."

  After receiving Kane's message, Shen Xuyao nodded. He raised his hand and threw dozens of formation flags, trapping the four people in the formation.

  Looking at the formation flag beside him in disbelief, Ian screamed. "You, what are you going to do?"

  Looking at Shen Xuyao and the other four, Naen shook her head in disbelief. "You, you are so crazy that you actually want to kill us?"

  "Kane, you want to kill us?"

  Looking at the shocked four people, Kane rolled his eyes. "Four idiots, enjoy yourself!" With that said, the four Kanes left the room.

  Arriving in the courtyard, Shen Xuyao directly used the teleportation formation and left with Murong Jin. Qiao Xi took out his flying mount and left with Kane. In the blink of an eye, the four people disappeared.