Chapter 365 Son Level 5

  Sitting aside, watching the three people chatting happily, Wang Ziwen felt a little uncomfortable, especially when he heard that his younger brother was going to be a matchmaker for his young apprentice, he felt even more uncomfortable.

  Shen Xuan? He is only over a hundred years old and is about to be promoted to the fifth level. Moreover, he is still a spiritual oracle master. His father is a seventh-level spiritual master, his grandfather is an eighth-level spiritual master, and his great-grandfather is a ninth-level spiritual master. As the great-grandson of the Shen family, Shen Xuan's family background is also very prominent.

He has a good family background, is young, is a spiritual speaker, and his strength is not low. With such good-looking parents as Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, I thought this child would not be too bad in appearance. Everything is indeed good, and it really matches the 25-year-old Wuyou!

  Although, intellectually speaking, Wang Ziwen also felt that Shen Xuan was a good home, but when he thought that the child he had worked so hard to raise would be married off by someone else, Wang Ziwen always felt empty in his heart. Unspeakably uncomfortable.

  Wuyou didn't notice anything strange about his master and was still eating the barbecue heartlessly. What I was thinking about was that the meat marinated by Uncle Shen was so delicious!

  "You brat, come on, have a drink." With that said, Wang Ziming gave Wuyou a glass of wine.

  Hearing this, Wuyou smiled. "Thank you, Uncle Third Master." Wuyou reached out to pick it up, but Wang Ziwen cut him off and took it away halfway.

  "What do you want to drink, kid?" Wang Ziwen raised his head and drank the wine in the cup.

  After looking at the master who wouldn't let him drink, Wuyou nodded and didn't dare to say anything.

  Looking at his elder brother, Wang Ziming smiled. "Brother, you are too serious. Wuyou is already twenty-five years old, and he is not a child. What's wrong with a glass of wine?"

  "Third brother, you drank too much. Go back first!"

  "How many drinks have I had? How could I drink too much?" Wang Ziming rolled his eyes and felt helpless.

  Seeing Wang Ziwen's displeasure, Shen Xuyao smiled. He turned to look at Wang Ziming. "Third brother, it's time to leave, I'll take you back!"

  "Oh, Xu Yao, I didn't drink too much."

  "I know you didn't drink too much. However, there are only two rooms here, and there is no place for us to live. Come on, go to my place. The place there is bigger. Is there another brother at home? No. I don’t know if he’s had dinner. If he hasn’t eaten, let’s call him and continue drinking.”

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming's eyes lit up. "Okay, let's go back to your brother and continue drinking."

  "Let's go!" With that said, Shen Xuyao helped Wang Ziming, who was dizzy from drinking, up.

  "Brother, let's go first."

  "Well, let's send the third child back! He doesn't drink well. He drinks too much. Fortunately, this one is enough." At this point, Wang Ziwen was a little helpless.

  "Don't worry, brother, just leave the third brother to me." After accepting the escort task, Shen Xuyao supported Wang Ziming and left Wang Ziwen's home.

  Wang Ziwen watched the two of them leave. When he saw them leaving, he turned his head and glanced at the foodie apprentice beside him. Without saying anything, he turned around and left, returning directly to his room.