Chapter 286 The Yu family's speculation

Chapter 286 The Yu family’s speculation

  A group of ten people from the Yu family discussed what happened just now while walking.

  "Brother Ten, who do you think has such a big hatred against Jiang Shan? He actually threw three level seven soul rings to kill her?" Yu Lili felt very confused about this.

  "It's not three, it's five. Did you use two soul rings to kill Xuanyuan Zhan before? I don't know which family they are from, but they are so wealthy. There are so many soul rings." After saying this, Yu Shan had a look on his face. of envy.

  He looked at his brother and sister. Yu Bin shook his head. "I don't think he is necessarily a member of a big family."

  "How could it be possible? If you're not a member of a big family, how could you have so many soul rings?"

  Looking at his brother who looked unbelieving, Yu Bin smiled. "You are also a member of a big family. Do you have five seventh-level soul rings?"

  Hearing this, Yu Shan was dumbfounded. "No!" He only has a seventh-level soul ring. I used it when I encountered monsters before.

  "That's it!"

  "Bago, what do you mean to say that those people are not the children of the big family, but the ones who kill people and seize treasures?" Thinking of this, Yu Lili shrank her neck with a look of fear on her face.

  Seeing his sister's timid appearance, Yu Bin nodded. "I think so. For example, if they can kill a team of big families, they can get at least seven or eight soul rings."

  Among the ten members of their Yu family, seven of them have soul rings in their hands. Then wouldn’t the other party be able to get seven soul rings?

  "It's too, too scary!"

  "Actually, I suspect that the person just now was Shen Xuyao." At this point, Yu Bin couldn't help but narrowed his eyes.

  听到这话,余丽丽不由得瞪大了眼睛。“沈旭尧,不会吧,我看到那群人穿的是魔法师大陆的衣服啊!”

  “是啊,我也看到了,是魔法师大陆的服饰。”点头,余山也这么说。

  “这也没什么啊!沈旭尧和慕容锦二人在我们卡牌师大陆已经消失了三百多年了。说不定他们去了魔法师大陆呢?”

  听到余斌这么说,余丽丽挑了挑眉。“这么说,也有道理。”

  “八哥,你和沈旭尧没少打交道,你是不是看出什么了?”

  “声音虽然不一样。但是身形很像。而且,沈旭尧和江珊删、轩辕战有深仇大恨。当年,沈旭尧和慕容锦得到了月华宫殿的机缘,是江珊删告密,这件事才被咱们大陆的其他魂宠师知道了。因此,沈旭尧必然对他这个表姐怀恨在心。”

  “嗯,那倒是,他们姐弟二人的确是有着深仇大恨啊!之前我听说,江珊删的父亲杀了沈旭尧的母亲。后来,沈旭尧为自己的母亲报仇,又杀了江珊删的父亲。因此,姐弟二人结下了死仇。”说到此,余丽丽拧了拧眉头。

  之前,余丽丽调查过自己这个情敌,因此,对江珊删的事情了解的很多。

  “沈旭尧的母亲和江珊删的父亲那不是兄妹吗?当哥哥的为什么要杀妹妹啊?”对于此,余山很不能理解。

  “那我就不知道了。”摇头,余丽丽说不知道。

  “老八,你觉得刚才的人是沈旭尧?”