Chapter 324: Cutting out the roots

  Looking at the two people pushing each other, Shen Yao's face turned pale. Before, Xu Yao said that he didn't like Song Yuanhao, and he thought his son was a little picky. Unexpectedly, this Song Yuanhao was so unbearable that he actually got together with Liu Yiyi behind his daughter's back.

  "You told me that you accepted a mission and wanted to go into seclusion. Is this how you go into seclusion?" At this point, Shen Chenyue was so angry that her whole body was trembling, and her face, which was as big as a palm, was already flushed with anger.

  "Xiaoyue, please listen to my explanation, she seduced me, she seduced me." Song Yuanhao hurriedly knelt on the ground and immediately defended.

  "Cousin, I didn't, he forced me." At this point, Liu Yiyi cried even more happily.

  "Cousin, are you okay? Are you not injured?" With that said, Shen Xuyao walked towards Liu Yiyi with a concerned look on his face.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao walking over, Liu Yiyi was stunned. Then the tears fell. "Cousin, I was drugged by him. I am innocent."

  "Of course, how could you, a woman, take the initiative to seduce a man? I believe you." With that said, Shen Xuyao picked up the clothes on the ground and handed them to Liu Yiyi, who was naked on the bed.

  "Cousin, thank you for your trust in me." Nodding, Liu Yiyi took the clothes and put them on immediately.

  Look at Liu Yiyi who is getting dressed. Shen Xuyao couldn't help but squint his eyes, and when he was unprepared, he raised his hand and slapped it.

  "Ah!" Sensing something was wrong, Liu Yiyi had no time to dodge.

  Looking at the crystal clear ice sculpture frozen on the bed, Shen Xuyao sneered. "Believe in you, anyone who believes in you is a fool." With that said, Shen Xuyao pushed Liu Yiyi's body to the ground.

  The frozen ice man was broken into more than a dozen bloody corpses. Shen Xuyao immediately took away Liu Yiyi's space ring and disposed of Liu Yiyi's body quickly.

  "ah……"

  Seeing Shen Xuyao kill Liu Yiyi without saying a word, Song Yuanhao was frightened. "Xiaoyue, I was wrong. I know I was wrong. I don't dare to do it anymore Xiaoyue."

  Looking at Song Yuanhao who was crying and begging for mercy, Shen Chenyue's face looked very ugly. He pulled away the other party's hand holding his dress.

  "Song Yuanhao, you beast, get out of here." Protecting her daughter, Fang Qingyue kicked Song Yuanhao aside.

  "Song Yuanhao, I remember when you and Xiaoyue were engaged, I told you that if you dare to betray my daughter, I will not let you go." At this point, Shen Yao's eyes were about to split.

Hearing this, Song Yuanhao shrank his neck in fear and looked at Shen Yao. "Master, I was confused for a moment. I know I was wrong. Master, please give me another chance! I know I was wrong, Master."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao looked contemptuous. "You have no chance." As he said that, Shen Yao slapped him directly.

  "Ah, ah..."

  Song Yuanhao was knocked away directly. The body fell straight to the ground. He still kept his unwilling eyes open until he died.

  After looking at Song Yuanhao's body, Shen Xuyao looked at Shen Chenyue. "Sister, go search for souls! See how much feelings he has for you."