Chapter 332 Looking for you again

Shen Xuyao accompanied his sister all the way back to the Gravity Tower. He saw that Shen Chenyue was very calm along the way. No more tears. He didn't say any unnecessary words.

  In the past, Shen Xuyao always felt that there was something wrong with his sister's eyes. Let go of Wang Zixuan, who has a deep love for her, a good family background, high strength and handsome appearance. He had to choose Song Yuanhao, a scumbag with mediocre appearance, mediocre qualifications, and a civilian soul pet master. He didn't understand until today. It turns out that my sister is not blind, she has a bright mind. The stakes involved have long been sorted out clearly and clearly.

  When they reached the door of the Gravity Tower, the brother and sister stopped. Shen Xuyao looked at his sister. "Xiaoyue, are you okay?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue twitched her lips. "Brother, you don't have to worry about me. I have spoken out what I have been hiding in my heart for so many years. In fact, I feel very comfortable now. It can be considered a relief!"

  "Tell me something, brother. If Wang Zixuan comes to see you again and bullies you, you have to tell me too. Do you understand?"

  "Well, thank you, brother. I'm leaving." With that said, Shen Chenyue turned and left.

  After Shen Xuyao sent Shen Chenyue back to the Gravity Tower, he returned to Wang's house and followed Shen Yao to visit Wang Zixuan.

  Seeing Wang Zixuan sitting on the bed, feeding his soul pet, Shen Yao and Sect Leader Wang felt relieved. Shen Yao took Shen Xuyao, and the father and son returned to Tianyao Mountain together.

  After returning, Shen Xuyao began to find people to train with every day to stabilize his strength. Life was as simple and uneventful as usual.

  ………………………………

  A few days later, the third floor of the Gravity Tower.

  Fang Qingyue was slightly stunned when she saw a man with a mask on his face approaching.

  Wang Zixuan came to Fang Qingyue and bowed. "Auntie is fine."

  Hearing the voice, Fang Qingyue knew who it was. "It's Zixuan, why are you wearing a mask?"

  "Oh, Xiaoyue said that I am so handsome that I attract bees and butterflies wherever I go. So, I covered my face. From now on, my face will only be shown to Xiaoyue. Not to other women. look."

  After receiving such an answer, Fang Qingyue frowned. "Zixuan, didn't Xiaoyue and you already talk to each other? Why are you still pestering her?"

  "I'm sorry, auntie, I can't let her go."

  Looking at Wang Zixuan who was paranoid about letting go of this relationship, Fang Qingyue shook her head repeatedly. "You kid, why are you so stubborn?"

  "Brother Zixuan, are you feeling better?" Shen Chenyue walked over and asked softly.

  Seeing his beloved, Wang Zixuan immediately had a smile on his face. "Xiaoyue, don't worry, I'm fine."

  "Well, if you have nothing to do, go back!"

  "No, I won't leave, Xiaoyue. I have been thinking about what you said these days. I know that no matter how I promise you now, you will not believe me. In this case, why don't we each retreat? How about one step? I won’t force you to get married with me, and you don’t force me to give up this relationship. Let’s start from now on. Get along like friends and family. I will never marry, and you will never marry either. Let’s just Like now, we are together every day. Okay?"