Chapter 221 Kane Arrives

  In Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin's room.

  Looking at his lover sitting beside him, Murong Jin had a very ugly expression. "Does the pharmacist in the town lord's palace want to see you? If you avoid meeting him like this, will the town lord suspect anything?"

Turning his head and looking at his lover who looked uneasy, Shen Xuyao took his lover's hand. "Don't worry, it's okay. They won't doubt it. I can't see those people. First, the three pharmacists, one is fifth level and the two are fourth level, are old people in the town lord's mansion. They want to see me, It is clear that he wants to give me a blow. Secondly, I am not a real pharmacist. Chatting with them, if I am not careful, my secret may be revealed. Therefore, I cannot meet them. "

  "But, avoid it. Won't the mayor be suspicious?"

  "No. I am a pharmacist from Pharmacist Continent. I am a child of a big family. I am a bit arrogant. Isn't this normal?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin thought for a while. "Well, that's true. No wonder you say that you are a disciple of a big family."

  "It's okay, let's go, let's go practice!" With that said, Shen Xuyao pulled the person up from the chair.

  "Xu Yao, it's been three months, why haven't they found Kane yet? Didn't you urge them?" Thinking of this, Murong Jin couldn't help but feel a little anxious.

  "It's okay. I have sealed the potion in the card. It will last for fifteen years. It will be no problem. I gave them three years. I think they should find Kane within the limited time and let Kane come. See me."

  "I hope so, otherwise, what will we do with the large amount of medicines?" At this point, Murong Jin was helpless. There is no way, Xu Yao's success rate is too high. After refining the potion for twenty days in a month, he can refine two hundred and forty potions. If you remove the ones for the town lord's palace, you will be left with one hundred and forty in a month. Together with the ones refined on the ship, they have almost 5,000 potions in their hands.

  "Don't worry, the time has not come yet, we will see you when the time comes." Shen Xuyao was not worried about this. Anyway, the cards can be sealed and kept fresh, and the potion will not go bad. There is nothing to worry about.

  "The Li family is also a headache. They are the brother of the town lord's wife."

  "It doesn't matter. This is the town lord's mansion. They don't dare to break in. As long as I don't see them, they can't do anything. It's impossible to harm us." Shen Xuyao knew this well.

  "As long as you know what's going on."

  "I see that your strength has been completely stabilized recently. Should you go into seclusion and go all out to hit level five?" After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao felt that his lover's strength at the peak of level four has been stabilized, and he can consider retreating. .

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. "We have only been in the Town Lord's Mansion for three months. I, I am a little worried about you."

  "Don't worry, I can handle the things outside. You can retreat first!"

  The two of them have been killing sea beasts at sea for four years, and they have used many body-refining potions. In fact, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin are very strong, but they have just arrived at the town lord's palace, so Shen Xuyao cannot retreat. Yes, he must make some achievements and gain a firm foothold in the Town Lord's Mansion. Therefore, he hopes that his lover can retreat first.