Chapter 308 Planning a Wedding

  A few days later, Xihai Town

  Shen Xuyao and a group of five people came to the largest restaurant in the town - Fugui Restaurant.

  Looking at Kane waiting in the box, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Sorry for the waitting."

  "Fortunately, I've just arrived. Who is this? Have you found a new love?" Kane's eyes widened when he spotted Shen Chenyue next to Shen Xuyao.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. "What are you talking about? This is my sister Shen Chenyue, and these two are my sons. This is the eldest Shen Xuan. This is the second eldest Shen Rui."

  Kane was even more surprised after hearing Shen Xuyao's introduction. "You and Murong are quite fast! Your son is already so old."

  Facing the shocked Kane, Shen Xuyao smiled. Turning his head, he said: "Xuanxuan, Ruirui, this is father and your father's good friend - Meris Kane, you can call her Aunt Kane!"

  "Aunt Kane!"

  Hearing the two calls, Kane nodded. "Good boy, I came out in a hurry and didn't prepare a meeting gift for you. I'll give you these two bags of spirit stones for your cultivation!" With that said, Kane took out two bags of spirit stones and gave them to the two brothers as a meeting gift.

"Thank you, Aunt Kane." Lowering their heads, the two brothers immediately thanked her.

  "You're welcome. I've already ordered the food. Please sit down and eat."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded and led everyone to sit down.

  "Sister Kane!" Shen Chenyue called softly and poured a cup of tea for Kane.

  Looking at Shen Chenyue sitting next to him, Kane nodded. "Thank you Xiaoyue."

  "Sister Kane, you are welcome. I have always heard my eldest brother and Brother Jin mention you. They said that you have been taking care of them and helping them in the Magician Continent these years." Shen Chenyue was very grateful to Kane.

  "We are friends and should help each other. Xu Yao and Murong helped me a lot when we were in the Soul Pet Master Continent. We are old friends and have known each other for many years."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue nodded. "I heard Brother Jin say that you are very good friends."

  After staring at Shen Chenyue, Kane smiled and looked at Shen Xuyao aside. "Xu Yao, do you have a sister? Have you never told me before?"

  Hearing Kane's inquiry, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. "My father lost his memory before and married another partner. He gave me a younger brother and a younger sister."

  After receiving such an answer, Kane couldn't help but widen his eyes. "Then, why is she here? Shouldn't she be in Tianmang Continent?"

  "Oh, I met my brother in the Zixia Secret Realm. Later, after the secret realm was closed, my father's family of four came to the Magician Continent and wanted to take me back to Tianmang Continent. However, I was in retreat at that time. I was in retreat After fifty years, I have only been out of seclusion for one month."

  Hearing this, Kane smiled. "Oh, so you're going back to Tianmang Continent to be the eldest young master. That's good!"

  Seeing Kane's envious look, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "I have never thought about becoming a young master. I just think that the cultivation conditions in Tianmang Continent are better than here."