Chapter 215 The Three Brothers of the Town Lord's Mansion

Chapter 215 The Three Brothers of the Town Lord’s Mansion

  An hour later,

  The door to the lounge was opened, and two men and two, three young fourth-level soul pet masters in colorful clothes walked in, followed by three middle-aged men. A total of six people came.

  Standing up from the chair, Shen Xuyao looked at Guanshi Li whom he had met before. "Guard Li, have you finished inspecting the goods? Can we go now?"

  "Oh, we have checked your goods and there is nothing wrong with them. These are the goods you want to buy." As he said that, Manager Li immediately took out twenty boxes of things.

  After looking at those things, Shen Xuyao turned to look at Xiaoyan on his shoulder. "Go and see if things are right."

  "Oh!" Nodding, Xiaoyan flew over to check. Xiaolan also went to check it out.

  The moment he saw Xiao Yan, Zain couldn't help but be startled. Purple Crown Ganoderma is actually Purple Crown Ganoderma, a treasure soul pet. It seems that he must be a fourth-level pharmacist.

  "A few guests, let me introduce to you. This is the young boss of our trading company, Melis. Zeen, this is the second young master Melis. Sheen, and this is the third young master Melis. Yue'en." After smiling, Manager Li immediately made the introduction.

  "Oh, it turns out they are the three young masters from the Town Lord's Mansion." He nodded. Shen Xuyao looked at the three people.

"I don't know what your name is?"

  Hear Zayn ask. Shen Xuyao smiled. "My name is Zhang Xu, this is my partner Xiao Mu, and these are my two younger sisters, Xiao Bai and Xiao Cai."

  "I've met four fellow Taoists." Zain smiled and greeted him immediately.

  "You're welcome, young master. We are just little people."

  "May I ask you, are you a pharmacist? Are you refining these medicines?"

  "Yes, I am a pharmacist. My partner is a card master. I refined the potion, and the magic weapon was refined by my partner. We encountered something before and were stranded on a desert island. The spirit stones are all gone. Only potions and magic tools are left." Having said this, Shen Xuyao shrugged helplessly.

  "Oh, that's it." Nodding, Zaen expressed his understanding.

  "Master, there are many things, just the same ones." Flying back, Xiaoyan landed on Shen Xuyao's shoulder.

  "Brother, there are many things that Xiao Zi and I like." Saying this, Xiao Lan also landed on Shen Xuyao's other shoulder.

  "Okay, let's go!" With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a card, took away everything, put the card into the space ring, and planned to leave.

  "Pharmacist Zhang, our town master's mansion recruits pharmacists and alchemists all year round. I wonder if you are interested?"

  Looking at Zeen blocking the road, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Okay, since the young master has invited me, my partner and I, let's go back and think about it. Can the young master leave me a message jade pendant?"

  "Of course!" With that said, Zain immediately took out his messenger jade pendant.

  Taking it, Shen Xuyao looked at the jade pendant and then looked at the other party. "Three days. I will give you a reply in three days."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Zayn stepped out of the way. He watched Shen Xuyao's family of four leave the lounge.

  Seeing the person leaving, Sheen looked at his elder brother with a puzzled expression. "Brother, is that person a pharmacist? What is his soul pet? Is it a mushroom? It looks like a poisonous mushroom."