Chapter 361 Tragic Character

  Back then, after Zhao Anran died, the eldest brother was like a walking zombie. He didn't even care about antidote. At the beginning, the eldest brother didn't drink the antidote he sent. Later, it was the third brother who forced the elder brother to drink the antidote. After that, Wuyou came, and the eldest brother began to learn to take care of the children, and slowly gained a goal in life.

  Later, when Wuyou grew up, his eldest brother was busy teaching Wuyou how to practice and how to train his body. It can be said that the biggest focus and biggest reliance in eldest brother's life now is worry-free.

  "Yes, Ziwen, he is a miserable child!" At this point, Shen Yao also sighed repeatedly.

  "I haven't met eldest brother yet! I'll go visit eldest brother another day." Shen Xuyao also wanted to meet Wang Ziwen, the most tragic character in the original work.

  Wang Ziwen can be said to be the representative figure of sadomasochism in this book. Also introduced in the original work. He has experienced five relationships in his life. However, every relationship does not end well. The first one was a female soul pet master. However, this woman was a spy for other sects. She was later discovered and killed by Sect Master Wang. The second one was a money-worshiping girl who deceived Wang Ziwen's feelings. Later he was also killed by Sect Leader Wang. The third one was a Shuang, but this Shuang was a scheming bitch. He already had a partner and children, but he still wanted to deceive Wang Ziwen, and was finally killed by Sect Leader Wang. The fourth one was also a double, but this one was more ambitious. After knowing that Wang Ziwen was not the young master and could not inherit the sect, he immediately climbed into Wang Zixuan's bed and was also killed. The fifth one is Zhao Anran.

  Zhao Anran is actually a very miserable man. His maternal grandfather was once a disciple of the old sect leader of Tianmang Sect and the younger brother of sect leader Wang. However, later, this man started fighting and fighting with sect leader Wang in order to compete for the sect leader. Zhao Anran's grandfather was defeated and everyone in the family was killed. Even Zhao Anran's parents were killed. Only one Zhao Anran survived. Later, Zhao Anran began to approach Wang Ziwen in order to avenge the death of the king's clan leader. The two soon fell in love.

  Wang Ziwen had deep feelings for Zhao Anran, so even if Zhao Anran assassinated him on the wedding day, he would not be willing to kill Zhao Anran. Later, the two spent three hundred years together. During this period, Zhao Anran tried to harm Wang Ziwen many times, but Wang Ziwen did not hurt him. Later, Wang Ziwen was poisoned to death by Zhao Anran. After Wang Ziwen died, Zhao Anran also committed suicide, ending the sadomasochistic relationship.

  "Okay, Uncle Master, if you come to our Peach Blossom Forest, I will be the first to welcome you." Nodding, Wuyou said with a smile.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Why, do you have very few guests in Peach Blossom Forest?"

  "Little, too little. On weekdays, the only people who go to my master are Third Master and Master Murong. However, Master Murong has to make wine, sell wine, and do body training, so he doesn't go there much. So, we There are basically no guests in our wooden house, and Master and I stare at each other every day." At this point, Wuyou shrugged helplessly.

  Seeing the child's depressed look, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Maybe, eldest brother doesn't like the excitement!"

  "Well, that's true. Master likes peace and quiet. He doesn't like to be disturbed." Nodding, Wuyou agreed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. I thought: If Wang Ziwen is alive, that means Zhao Anran should be dead. If Wang Ziwen lost Zhao Anran, he would definitely be very distressed. It would be normal for him to hide himself in the flower forest and live in seclusion.