Chapter 270 Entering the Secret Realm for the First Time

  After Shen Xuyao's family of six left the town master's mansion, they directly found a small village to live near the town.

  At noon, a family of six sat together to eat and chat while eating.

  "Master, is what you said about Kane's father true? Do you really have an eighth-level father and a ninth-level grandfather?" Xiaobai was very curious about this.

  "It's true. My mother told me the identities of my father and my grandfather. They are absolutely true." At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed.

  Jiang Yuan obviously has a ninth-level grandfather and an eighth-level father. The Shen family is also one of the top big families in Tianmang Continent. What a pity! Jiang Yuan only lived to be thirteen years old before he died tragically in a lower continent. Think about it, Jiang Yuan's luck was quite bad! If Shen Yao hadn't lost his memory, Jiang Yuan would have been taken back to the Shen family to become the eldest young master. What's the matter with the heroine?

  Thinking of the pitiful and sad fate of Jiang Yuan and Jiang Yuan's mother Jiang Ling'er, Shen Xuyao felt very sorry. The only wrong thing Jiang Ling'er did was to mistrust her niece Jiang Shanxi, which resulted in the death of herself and her son. If Jiang Linger did not mistakenly believe in Jiang Shande, and if Jiang Yuan could contract the Lingyan Stone to become a Lingyan master, then would Jiang Ling'er and her son also have the opportunity to go to Tianmang Continent to reunite with Shen Yao's family?

  "Master, if this is the case, then, after we leave the Zixia Secret Realm, let's go to Tianmang Continent! With your father and your grandfather, and the entire Shen family backing us, we don't have to worry about not having any training resources. ." Thinking of this, Xiaobai was very happy.

  "Yes, we have a big family to support us. There are a lot of resources for us to practice. Our strength will improve faster. It is not impossible to advance to the tenth level and become an immortal!" Thinking of this, Xiao Cai There is also a look of yearning on his face.

  He looked at Xiaocai and Xiaobai. Feng Yinglang nodded with deep understanding. "Xiaoyuan, Shen Yao's identity will be of great help to you, so I also think you should consider recognizing your father."

  Meeting Feng Yinglang's gaze, Shen Xuyao frowned. "Xiao Feng, you know my situation. I don't want to recognize him."

  "Xiao Yuan, although what I say may be very realistic. But you have to understand that if you have Shen Yao's help, your cultivation path will be smooth. If you want to advance to level ten on your own, it will definitely not be that easy."

  He looked at the Wind Shadow Wolf. Shen Xuyao frowned. "Let's talk about this later!"

  In fact, deep down, Shen Xuyao didn't want to run to recognize Shen Yao. Because he knew that Shen Yao was Jiang Yuan's father, not his. He is not qualified to recognize others.

  "Xiao Yuan, don't be too stubborn. He, Shen Yao, owes you this. He, Shen Yao, also owes my master. Back then, he abandoned his wife and son, leaving you mother and son to live under the roof of others in the Jiang family. Being bullied and looked down upon by others. He owes you mother and son so much. You should go find him and get back everything he owes you. His glory, wealth, and the title of his eldest son all belong to him in the first place. Yours. You are his biological son, and everything about him should belong to you."

Looking at Feng Yinglang who was rightly speaking and filled with righteous indignation, Shen Xuyao sighed. "Okay Xiaofeng, let's eat! Let's talk about this later when we go to Tianmang Continent!"