Chapter 266 Five Poison Mountains

  Shen Xuyao lived with Murong Jin in the small town for two months, and then went to retreat in the ring space.

  After Shen Xuyao went into seclusion, Murong Jin left the town with Fengyinglang and Xiaocai and rushed towards the nearest place with poisonous plants.

  The three masters and servants were riding the fifth-level Golden Roc. Xiao Cai and Feng Yinglang were responsible for controlling the Golden Roc on the road. Murong Jin was sitting on a chair, reading the sixth-level poison refining technique inheritance given to him by Xiaoyan. He has been reading these inheritances for two months, but there are still some things that he has not learned, so Murong Jin plans to study while traveling so as not to waste time. By the time he got to the place, he had almost learned it.

  It took Murong Jin and the others a month to arrive at the first poisonous fog forest. Murong Jin asked Xiaofeng and Xiaocai to wait for him outside the woods. He went to the woods alone without letting the two of them follow him.

  There are not too many poisonous plants in this forest, most of them are level four and level five. However, Murong Jin did not let go of even the level five poisonous plants. Murong Jin picked a lot of fifth-level poisonous weeds and killed three fifth-level black flower snakes, then left the poisonous fog forest and rushed to the second place - Wudu Mountain.

  "Murong, this Five Poison Mountain is not close to us! At our speed, it will probably take two months at the earliest!" At this point, Xiao Cai frowned.

  "It's okay, I'm not in a hurry. I can still learn poison skills on the way, which is good." At this point, Murong Jin smiled carelessl

"Didn't the master give you the kamikaze boat before going into seclusion? Why don't you use the kamikaze boat to travel?"

  Looking at Xiao Cai who looked confused, Murong Jin smiled. "The Divine Wind Boat is very good at digesting spiritual stones. Let's take the Golden Roc Bird! The spiritual stones are reserved for our cultivation."

  "That's it!" Xiao Cai nodded and said nothing more.

  "If we use a divine wind boat, we can travel day and night. We will go faster than we do now." Jinpeng birds travel during the day and rest at night. In this way, six out of twelve hours a day can't be traveled, and the kamikaze boat is not needed.

  Murong Jin smiled when he heard Feng Yinglang say this. "I know the Kamifengzhou travels quickly, but it's too ostentatious. Let's keep a low profile!"

  "Okay!" Seeing that Murong Jin disagreed, Feng Yinglang stopped trying to persuade him. In fact, Feng Yinglang felt that the three of them were all at level six, and Xiaocai was still in the middle of level six, so even using a level six flying magic weapon was nothing.

  After looking at the two of them, Murong Jin took out the divine wind boat in the space ring and touched it. This level six flying magic weapon cost 4.3 billion! This is Xu Yao’s treasure! How could he be willing to use it?

  Two months later, Murong Jin and the others arrived at Wudu Mountain.

  Murong Jin let Xiaofeng and Xiaocai stay outside, and he walked into Wudu Mountain alone. This Five Poison Mountain is pretty good, much stronger than the Poison Mist Forest we went to before, and there are obviously many more level six poisonous weeds. Murong Jin searched all the way and began to pick the sixth-level poisonous flowers and weeds. Look for level six poisonous beasts.

  "Ah, Liuyinghua!"

  "Yes, what a big firefly flower!"

  Looking at the fluorescent green sixth-level poisonous flower in Murong Jin's hand, the two soul pet masters exclaimed in surprise.