Chapter 327 Wang Zixuan was deceived

  Looking at Shen Chenyue collapsed on the bed, Wang Zixuan lowered his head and silently took off Shen Chenyue's shoes.

  Lying on the bed, Shen Chenyue tried several times, but she found that her soul pet could not be summoned, and her body was too soft to exert any strength at all. "You poisoned me?"

  Staring at Shen Chenyue's disbelieving look, Wang Zixuan felt a little bitter in his heart. "It's not poison, it's cartilage powder. If you take a small amount of cartilage powder, your whole body will be paralyzed within three days, and you will be unable to use your strength and summon your soul pet. But don't worry, this medicine will not have any side effects and will not hurt you." To your soul pet and your Dantian fire."

  Hearing this answer, Shen Chenyue twitched her lips and smiled bitterly. "Even you want to do this to me, even you want to bully me like this?" Shen Chenyue cried aggrievedly.

  Looking at the woman who was crying, Wang Zixuan frowned in pain. "Xiaoyue, don't be angry. I just don't want you to be hurt again. I just want to protect you forever."

  "I can protect myself. Give me the antidote."

  "No, I want you to be my woman, my wife. I want you to be with me forever." Holding Shen Chenyue's hand, Wang Zixuan confessed affectionately.

Hearing this, Shen Chenyue was stunned for a moment, then shook his head. "Brother Zixuan, don't be like this. We are not suitable. I just treat you as my brother."

  "What's inappropriate? In terms of looks, strength, and family background, I'm not as good as Song Yuanhao in any way? Why would you rather like a man who betrayed you than me? Why?" He held on tightly with excitement. Wang Zixuan asked unwillingly about Shen Chenyue's hand.

  "No reason, I just want to find a spiritual speaker as my partner."

  Hearing this, Wang Zixuan's face turned very ugly. "No, I won't agree. You can only marry me, you are mine."

  Looking at the man who started tearing his clothes off like an enraged lion, Shen Chenyue turned pale with fright. He hurriedly reached out his hand and grabbed the man's wrist with great effort.

  Staring at the hands grabbing his wrists, Wang Zixuan stopped moving and looked at Shen Chenyue who was close at hand with red eyes.

  Seeing Wang Zixuan staring straight at him, Shen Chenyue's eyebrows deepened. "Brother Zixuan, don't be like this, okay?"

  Seeing Shen Chenyue crying aggrievedly, Wang Zixuan raised his hand and wiped away the tears on Shen Chenyue's face. "Xiaoyue, I am sincere to you. Do you still remember? You came to the sect when you were sixteen. That year, we met in the bamboo forest. I, I fell in love with you at the first sight. Xiaoyue, I I will love you, love you, and be kind to you forever, Xiaoyue, will you be my wife?"

  "Brother Zixuan, do you really like me?"

  "Of course, of course it's true." Nodding, Wang Zixuan immediately made an assurance.

  "Then if you treat me sincerely, go to my father and my mother and propose marriage to them. If you propose marriage to them, I will believe you."

  "Okay, tomorrow, I'll propose marriage tomorrow, okay?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue shook his head. "No, you go now."

  "this……"

  Seeing the hesitation and confusion on the man's face, Shen Chenyue frowned. "Did you lie to me?"