Chapter 333: Those who collect protection fees

  A month later, the Law Enforcement Hall

  Shen Yao and Shen Xuyao and his son came here together. The head of the Law Enforcement Hall immediately came out to receive him. "Ninth Elder, Young Master Shen."

  "Master Fang." Shen Xuyao bowed his head and bowed.

  "Hall Master Fang, why did you ask me to come here?"

  Upon hearing Shen Yao's inquiry, Hall Master Fang smiled. "The Ninth Elder is like this. Today, someone was fighting in the trading area and was caught by our disciples from the Law Enforcement Hall. There were six people fighting, one of them was a man and a woman with peak level six strength. They were wearing The outer disciple's belt, they said it was your servant. So, I invited you over."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao's face changed. "Are they Xiaobai and Xiaojin?"

"Yes, they are called Xiao Bai and Xiao Jin." Nodding, Hall Master Fang agreed.

  "Xiao Bai is Chenxing's wife and my daughter-in-law. Xiao Jin is my son's pet."

  Upon hearing this, Hall Master Fang's expression changed. "It turns out she is the ninth elder's daughter-in-law!"

  "Hall Master Fang, can you bring them over and let us understand the situation?" Xiaobai and Xiaojin are not trouble-making ones. Shen Xuyao feels that they will not fight with others rashly.

  "Oh, okay, okay. Come on, bring this person over."

  "Yes, Hall Master." In response, some disciples left immediately, and not long after, Xiao Bai and Xiao Jin were brought over.

  Seeing the two of them, Shen Yao looked up and down. "Xiao Bai, are you okay?"

  "Father, don't worry, I'm fine." Xiaobai shook his head and said that he was fine.

  Looking at the two of them, Shen Xuyao asked: "Xiao Bai, Xiao Jin, what happened?"

  "Master, we set up a stall to sell potions, but the people in the trading area bullied us and forced us to pay a protection fee of 100,000 spirit stones a day. We obviously paid the stall fee when we rented out the stall, but they still... They want spiritual stones from us, and if they don’t give them, they will snatch our potions.” At this point, Xiao Jin was very angry.

  "Yes, when we rented the stall, we agreed that the rent would be 10,000 spiritual stones per month. We did not mention any protection fee. Moreover, their protection fee is not required by all stalls. They They just saw that our potions were sold for spiritual stones, so they deliberately found trouble and exploited us. Moreover, the fight was a matter of fact, and it was not us who started the fight, but the four who collected the protection fee. All four of them. It's Level 5, and Xiao Jin and I gave him a good beating." At this point, Xiao Bai was also very helpless.

  When I first went to the trading area to set up a stall, Xiaobai didn't know much about the situation there. However, after staying there for a while, Xiaobai realized it. The steward of the trading area is a seventh-level soul pet master, and his disciples are all sixth-level soul pet masters. The son in charge is a fifth-level soul pet master, and he has many fifth-level minions under him who are responsible for collecting protection fees. When these bastards see which stall sells more spiritual stones, they will collect protection fees from that stall.

  Most of the people who set up stalls in the trading area were fifth-level outer disciples. Many people did not dare to provoke the steward's son. If they wanted protection money, they could only pay it obediently to avoid losing money and disaster. However, Xiao Bai felt that the protection fee was unreasonable at all. It was simply because those people were jealous that they had earned spiritual stones that they would charge this protection fee. Xiao Jin also thought so. Therefore, both of them were unwilling to pay the protection fee, so those people took action. However, those people did not expect that the two of them were level six. As a result, those people were beaten up by Xiaobai and Xiaojin.