Chapter 217 Meeting Ceremony

  After lunch, Shen Xuyao was the host, and invited the three Zeen brothers to drink tea together.

  "Ms. Zhang is very knowledgeable about tea art!" Drinking the tea made by Murong Jin himself, Zeen was full of praise.

  "Young Master, I'm grateful. It's just that my husband likes to drink tea, so I just learned a few things." Murong Jin would take anything related to Shen Xuyao seriously. Although Murong Jin's cooking skills are not as good as Shen Xuyao's, he His tea art is very good, and he also specially learned to make some of his lover's favorite snacks. Whatever your lover likes, he will keep it in his heart no matter how small or small it is.

  "Mrs. Zhang is so virtuous!" This double allowed Zhang Xu to abandon his family for him, which shows that he still has some abilities.

  "The eldest young master is such an award. Today, the eldest young master and I hit it off as old friends and we particularly hit it off. Here is a small gift for the eldest young master." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a wooden box and pushed it in front of Zai En.

  Looking at the wooden box that was brought to him, Zayn smiled. "Mr. Zhang, you are too polite."

  "Young master, open it and see if you like it?" Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  Zain glanced at Shen Xuyao again, then lowered his head and opened the wooden box on the table. He saw that there were ten fourth-level middle-grade potions in the wooden box, and they were suitable for soul pets to take to assist in increasing their strength. Zayn was ecstatic. These ten potions are worth 600,000 spirit stones. If they were sold on the black market, they could be worth millions of spirit stones.

  In the Magician Continent, potions and magic weapons are very scarce. Basically, the medicines in the shop are sold out in three to five days as soon as they are put on the shelves. Among the potions, potions for soul pet masters are easier to refine, while potions for soul pets are more difficult to refine. Therefore, potions suitable for soul pets are more rare than potions suitable for soul pet masters.

  "Thank you, Pharmacist Zhang. I like your gift very much." With a polite smile, Zain thanked him repeatedly.

  Seeing her eldest brother receiving the gift, Yue En smiled and looked at Shen Xuyao. "Then, doesn't Yaoshi Zhang feel that he is destined for me?"

  "this……"

  "Don't think too much. My master will not be destined to be with other couples, because he is more henpecked. Do you understand henpecking? He is afraid of his wife." At this point, Xiao Yan, who was sitting on Shen Xuyao's shoulder, laughed.

  Hearing this, Yue En was embarrassed. is that so? So, he didn't accept any gifts?

  "I think Third Young Master and I are very destined. I gave this fire-attributed fourth-level soft whip to Third Young Master to meet him!" With that, Murong Jin took out a soft whip and handed it to Yue En. .

  Moon Eun was happy to see the whip. "Thank you, Mrs. Zhang."

  I saw my eldest brother getting ten potions, and I saw my third brother getting a soft whip. Sheen felt a little uncomfortable. "It seems that no one has a destiny with me." The two young ladies of the Zhang family are Yunying's unmarried people, so they definitely cannot have a relationship with a grown man like him. And Zhang Xu and his wife are both destined to have a relationship with the eldest brother and the third brother, so he is destined to have no gifts!

  "No, I think you and I are quite destined."

  Hearing this, Xian raised his head in surprise and looked at Xiao Yan on Shen Xuyao's shoulder. He asked in disbelief: "Is it true? Your Excellency Ziguan Lingzhi thinks you are destined to be with me?"