Chapter 277 Stay together forever

  Back in the cabin, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were drinking tea and chatting.

  "Murong, we have been in the Land of Immortal Fall for ten years and found an immortal bone, eight blood essence stones and two bottles of blood marrow. I plan to refine the blood marrow into a blood marrow potion and save it for Xiao Cai to use to purify her blood. , give the eight blood essence stones to Xiao Jin, and let Xiao Jin retreat to refine them. I will leave the words of the immortal bones to you for your promotion to the seventh level." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao told his wife all his thoughts.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. "No, I'll leave the immortal bones to you."

  "Don't argue with me about this. We are husband and wife. Isn't it the same for whoever advances to the seventh level? Moreover, you are stronger than me, and your promotion is a matter of course. I don't plan to retreat for the time being. I plan to take everyone everywhere. Take a look and look for spiritual treasures."

  "You are in seclusion, and I can take everyone to find the treasure!"

  Looking at his serious lover, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "No, you can't. I have the Spiritual Word Stone. I can teleport away when I encounter danger, but you can't. Therefore, it is more suitable for me to lead everyone to find treasures, and you should retreat to level seven as soon as possible to be my backing."

  Shen Xuyao knew the original work well, and he also knew the secret book of Zixia very well. Therefore, he felt that he was more suitable than his wife for finding treasures.

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin frowned. "Then, I'll wait until Xiaofeng and Xiaocai come out of seclusion. Otherwise, I won't worry if Xiaobai is the only one around you."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, then let's decide, let Xiao Jin retreat tomorrow. You, me, Xiao Bai, the three of us will continue to look for opportunities in the Jade Sea. When Xiao Feng and Xiao Cai come out of retreat, you can retreat again."

  After staring at his man to make sure that his lover would not change his mind, Murong Jin nodded helplessly. "Okay, it's up to you."

  "Yes!" With a smile, Shen Xuyao spread his arms and hugged his lover beside him.

  "To be honest, the environment in the secret realm is too dangerous. I really don't feel confident about going into seclusion!"

  Looking down at his wife in his arms, Shen Xuyao smiled and kissed her forehead. "Actually, not only the secret realm is dangerous, but which place in the Cultivation Continent is not dangerous? From the moment we awaken our soul pets, we are destined to walk a road full of thorns, and every day of our lives is dangerous. Facing this kind of danger, we cannot escape, we can only make ourselves stronger. Because only the strong can survive."

  Hearing these words, Murong Jin frowned deeply. "Xu Yao!"

  "When you advance to level seven, we will be able to establish a firm foothold in the middle continent. When I advance to level seven, we will go to Tianmang Continent together to find a broader sky. When we become level nine soul pet masters , we can gain a firm foothold in Tianmang Continent. When we become tenth-level soul pet masters, we can become immortals, live as long as the heaven and the earth, and shine with the sun and the moon. At that time, we can be here forever and ever. Together. There will be no farewell, we will stay together for the rest of our lives."

Murong Jin smiled crazily as he listened to his lover's description of a future together forever, imagining a picture of staying together forever with his lover. "Okay, I will definitely practice hard, and I will definitely become a pair of gods and gods with you, and we will stay together forever."