Chapter 233 Arriving at Thunder Lake

  Seeing that his magic was broken, the magician was shocked. He waved the magic wand in his hand again and transformed into a petal tiger, stopping Shen Xuyao.

  Waving the purple thunder gun in his hand, Shen Xuyao immediately faced the petal tiger. Lightning bolts lit up on the purple thunder gun, and it slashed wildly at the petal tiger.

  "Puff, puff..."

  The first one to vomit blood was the magician who fought against Xiao Cai. The magician spit out two mouthfuls of black blood and fell directly to the ground, having been poisoned by Xiaolan's poison.

  Xiaocai saw that her opponent was dead and immediately went to help Xiaobai. Deal with another magician.

  Seeing that three of the five people on his side died, the magician who was fighting against Murong Jin wanted to give up, and took out a teleportation beast bone. He wanted to leave, but unfortunately, after activating the beast bone, he found to his dismay , he is still on this mountain.

  "Idiot, this person has been sealed by my master. You can't run away." As he spoke, Xiaoyan emerged from Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, rolled his eyes at the magician, and then shrank back.

  After Shen Xuyao killed Ou Senming, he directly used spiritual words to seal the space. If it weren't for the fact that he was blocking the space at the time, he wouldn't have allowed the female summoner to summon her successfully. However, she knew that the other party was at level four and could not summon a level five monster, so she did not stop him.

  "You, what did you say?"

  After hearing Xiao Yan's words, the magician rushed towards Shen Xuyao. Unfortunately, before he could get close to Shen Xuyao, he had already started to vomit blood. He spit out two large mouthfuls of black blood, and the magician's body fell to the ground with a thud.

  "You, the Olson family will not let you go, they will not let you go!" He spat out a large mouthful of black blood, and the last magician who fought against Xiaocai and Xiaobai also died.

  Seeing that everyone was dead, Shen Xuyao immediately collected the loot, and Murong Jin, Xiaocai and Xiaobai immediately got all the corpses together. Xiao Cai directly released a big fireball. The bodies of the five people were burned into ashes.

  "Xu Yao, where is this? How do we go back?"

  Looking at his anxious lover, Shen Xuyao took his lover's hand. "Don't worry, I'll ask Xiaoyan."

  "Xiaoyan, can we teleport directly back to the room of the flying magic weapon?"

  "No, it's too far. I have to teleport twice." At this point, Xiaoyan was helpless.

  "Then teleport twice! Choose a place where there is no one for the pause in the middle."

  "Well, luckily you didn't use Spiritual Words to deal with that summoner just now, otherwise, you really wouldn't be able to go back now."

  "I was worried that I wouldn't be able to go back, so I didn't dare to use Spiritual Words!" There were only four opportunities a day, so he naturally had to use them sparingly. He just used it once to seal off the mountain for an hour, and now he still had three opportunities to use it, which was just right. Take it and send it.

  Shen Xuyao and the others teleported twice and successfully returned to the room where the flying magic weapon was located.

  After returning, Shen Xuyao checked Murong Jin and made sure that the other party was not injured before he felt relieved. Then the couple checked on the others and found that Xiaocai and Xiaobai were not injured. Feng Yinglang was injured, but they were all minor injuries.