Chapter 393: Open and Honest

  Murong Jin sat on her lover's lap and listened for an hour, understanding everything. This shocked him very much. "You're saying that Jiang Shanxi and Xuanyuan Zhan are the male and female protagonists in the world of the painting. And Jiang Yuan, Jiang Ling'er, and Shen Yao's family of four are all Jiang Shanxi's stepping stones. . It is a help to her on the road to success."

  "Yes, once you become famous, your bones will wither. Sometimes, if the protagonist wants to achieve hegemony, someone must sacrifice for him. Therefore, Shen Yao's family is the victim. Unfortunately, I traveled into Jiang Yuan's body and became A little cannon fodder Jiang Yuan." At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed.

  "If I hadn't met you, what would have been my ending?" Murong Jin felt that if he hadn't met Xu Yao, his ending would not have been good. Because he has a grudge against the male protagonist. Nothing good will come of it.

  "You escaped from marriage and left home when you were fourteen. Later, you were rescued and taken in by Wang Yunzhan. After that, you were imprisoned by him for five years. He changed your appearance to that of your mother, although in the end , you killed him and escaped from Meicheng, but from then on, you no longer trusted anyone. Later, you went to the Poison Master Continent and joined the Five Poison Sect. Later, you came to seek revenge from the male protagonist, Killed by the male protagonist and the female protagonist." At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed softly.

  After hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin nodded calmly. Not surprised. "I'm not married, am I?"

  "No, you don't like others to look at your face. What happened to Wang Yunzhan also made you unable to trust others, so you remained unmarried all your life. You were still alone when you died." At this point, Shen Xuyao's brows deepened and his expression became very serious. dignified.

  "So, you have known about Wang Yunzhan for a long time. That's why you reject him so much."

  "Yes, that bastard imprisoned you, tortured you, and changed your life's destiny. I can't wait to cut him into pieces." Thinking of that bastard, Shen Xuyao's eyes were full of crazy hatred.

  Holding her lover's neck, Murong Jin put her face on the man's shoulder. "If I hadn't met you, I really don't know what I would be like now?"

  "I am lucky to have met you. In fact, my biggest wish in my previous life was to find a boyfriend and have a good relationship." As he said that, Shen Xuyao also hugged the person in his arms.

  "Xu Yao, this thing is too unbelievable. Don't tell others, otherwise it will cause you trouble."

  "Of course, I will only tell you one person. I will not tell the second person. No one can make me trust 100% except you." Shen Xuyao naturally cannot tell others such bizarre things.

  "In the past, you kept saying that you didn't want to recognize your father. I thought you were resenting him for abandoning you mother and son. Now I understand. It turns out that the reason why you don't want to recognize your father and accept his spiritual stones and treasures is because of you. Not Jiang Yuan." At this moment, Murong Jin finally understood what her lover was thinking.

  "Yes, I am not Jiang Yuan, so I don't want to accept everything my father has given me. But I bear Jiang Yuan's name, and I have to shoulder the responsibility as a son and fulfill my filial piety on behalf of Jiang Yuan. In fact, I’m very conflicted about this.”

  "No need to conflict, I can accompany you to fulfill your filial piety, fulfill the responsibilities of a son, and take good care of your father and mother."