Chapter 371 Meeting the Parents

  A month later, in the palace of Sect Master Wang.

  At dinner time, the four of them, Sect Master Wang, Wang Zixuan, Wang Ziming and Xiao Cai, ate together. This is the first time that Xiao Cai comes to see Sect Master Wang as Wang Ziming's fiancée, but Xiao Cai is not too afraid of him. Because she knows that the master cannot stay in this sect forever, so she is not so afraid of this sect master.

  "Grandpa, this is Xiaocai. She is Xu Yao's contracted beast, a colorful feathered phoenix."

  "Sect Master Wang." Xiao Cai bowed his head and greeted.

  Hearing this, Sect Master Wang looked at his grandson and Xiao Cai. His face was very gloomy. "She belongs to Xu Yao, and you are with her. What will you do in the future? Does Xu Yao know?"

  "Xu Yao knows, I promised Xu Yao, I will marry you."

  Hearing this, Sect Master Wang's face turned even more ugly. "What did you say? Getting married?"

  "Third brother, how can you marry me?" Wang Zixuan stared and was also very dissatisfied with this matter.

  Looking at his second brother, Wang Ziming smiled. "If Xiaoyue asked you to get married, you would also get married."

  His brother's words left Wang Zixuan speechless for a long time. Indeed, if Xiaoyue is willing to marry him, even if he is asked to get married, he will definitely agree.

  After glancing at Wang Zixuan, whose face was calm but who had obviously already given the answer, Sect Master Wang looked at Wang Ziming. "I don't agree. You should break up with her! You two are not suitable."

  "Grandpa, I make my own decisions about my marriage. You can't interfere with me." Wang Ziming was not going to give in on this matter.

  "You make the decision. Look what kind of women you have found. The first and third ones were spies of other forces. You almost didn't let them kill them. The second one was a careerist who climbed to the second position. On the bed. The fourth one is a scheming woman who uses our Wang family’s spiritual stones to support her old sweetheart. The fifth one is a cuckold for you, and the sixth one, Zou Yan, is even more outrageous and even wants to poison your cousin to death. Also This, this seventh term, you actually found a monster, or someone else's contracted beast. What kind of vision do you have?" Speaking of Sun Tzu's "glorious deeds", Sect Leader Wang felt his head hurt. Why is this third boy so uneasy?

  "Grandpa, it's useless what you say. I just like Xiaocai. I want to be husband and wife with her. I will be with her for the rest of my life. Also, I will leave tomorrow, and I will not stay at home to get angry again. You."

  Hearing this, Sect Leader Wang couldn't help but stare. "Let's go, where are you going?"

  "The Xuyao family is going to travel, and I will go with them. I have been stuck at the seventh level for some years, and I just want to find an opportunity with them. From now on, I will follow Xuyao, and you should leave me alone. You , just worry about the second brother! The second brother likes Xiaoyue, you should think of a way to make Xiaoyue accept my second brother!"

  "you……"

  "Ziming, peel those crabs for me."

  Hearing this, the Wang family's ancestors and grandson simultaneously looked at Xiao Cai who was sitting aside. They saw Xiao Cai holding a roast duck in her left hand and a monster leg in her right hand, and she was shooting her bow from left to right.