Chapter 213 Tar Town

  A few days later, the town of Taal

  Four people, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, Xiaobai, and Xiaocai, wearing uniform blue masks, came to this small town. The streets in Taal Town are very neat, and the soul pet masters who come and go on the streets are all wearing very gorgeous costumes. You can tell at a glance that this is a very wealthy town.

  Shen Xuyao's family of four casually strolled around the street and came to a shop selling clothes.

  After walking into the store, Xiaobai and Xiaocai's eyes lit up as they looked at the dazzling array of gorgeous and exquisite clothes.

  "Brother, the clothes here are so beautiful!"

  "Yes, brother, the clothes here are so beautiful!"

  Turning his head and looking at the two people with obsessed faces, Shen Xuyao smiled. Sure enough, whether they are human or demon, women always love beauty. They like beautiful clothes, beautiful jewelry, rouge, gouache, and all kinds of exquisiteness. gadgets.

  "Four guests, do you want to buy women's clothes or men's clothes?" Walking over, a second-level female soul pet master immediately came over to greet the four of them.

  "My two sisters want to buy clothes, you can take them to choose!"

  "Okay, two guests, please!" After saying that, the female soul pet master immediately took Xiaocai and Xiaobai to choose women's clothes.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin looked around and walked towards the men's clothes. A second-level female soul pet master came forward with a smile. "Two guests, you can try on whichever clothes you like."

  "Oh, that one, that one..." Shen Xuyao pointed at five pieces of clothing, "Bring those five pieces of clothing over and give them to my wife to try on."

  "Okay!" In response, the female receptionist immediately went to get the clothes.

  "Husband, you don't need to buy so much, right?" Murong Jin found that the clothes chosen by his lover were made of the best fabrics, and he could tell at a glance that they would not be cheap.

  "It's okay, just buy a few more to wear." Shen Xuyao was still willing to spend money to buy clothes for his wife. Even if he doesn't wear it, he still has to dress his wife up beautifully.

  "Guest, you've got your clothes, let's go try on them!" With a formulaic smile on her face, the female receptionist came over.

  After looking at his wife, Shen Xuyao motioned to his lover to try it on. "Go try it!"

  Seeing that her lover insisted on trying it on, Murong Jin nodded and left with the female receptionist.

  “I’m trying on so many pieces at once, but I don’t know if I can afford to sell them?”

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao turned his head and saw a third-level female soul pet master standing in front of the counter. This female soul pet master is young and wears very gorgeous clothes. At first glance, she looks like a child of a big family.

  After glancing at the other party lightly, Shen Xuyao ignored him, called the other female receptionists aside, and began to choose for himself. Clothes, shoes, and belts are all selected from the best.

  Walking out of the fitting room, a male soul pet teacher walked past Shen Xuyao with disdain, and came to the female soul pet teacher. Complained: "Why does anyone dare to come to this Yimei Pavilion? How dare such a shabby poor ghost come to such a high-end place?"