Chapter 369 Farewell to each other

  After the meeting, Xiaocai and four others left Shen Xuyao's room.

  Murong Jin looked at his partner with confusion. "Xu Yao, why don't you let Xiao Bai go with us?"

  "Xiaoyu is in seclusion now. It's not appropriate for her to come with us at this moment. When Xiaoyu reaches level six, I think the family of three will come to us on their own initiative. There's no rush."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Yes, Xiaoyu is in seclusion in the training room in the palace. Xiaobai will definitely not be able to let go of Xiaoyu at this moment."

  "Yes, we are also fathers, so we should take care of Xiaobai."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin sighed. "Xuanxuan and Ruirui are two brothers who are in seclusion to reach the fifth level peak. They have been in seclusion for fifteen years. I don't know how they are doing?" Thinking of his two sons, Murong Jin couldn't help but feel worried.

  "Don't worry, they will be fine." Shen Xuyao had great trust in his two sons.

  "Actually, I have prepared everything that should be prepared. Why do you have to wait until a month later to set off?" Murong Jin couldn't understand this.

  "Xiaofeng has just come out of seclusion. Give him and Xiaojin a month to get intimate. And us, it's time for us to talk." As he said that, Shen Xuyao hugged his wife beside him.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled. "You, you have been thinking about this since you came out of seclusion."

  Seeing his wife's helpless smile, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I can't help it. Who allowed me to have a beautiful wife at home?"

  Listening to the man's answer, Murong Jin smiled bitterly. "I……"

  "You are a seductive fairy. You always make me intoxicated and unable to extricate myself." As he spoke, Shen Xuyao kissed his lover on the lips.

  "Then when do you plan to tell your parents that we are leaving?"

  "Don't worry, we'll talk about it before we leave." As he said that, Shen Xuyao had already put his wife beside him into his arms.

  Sitting on her lover's lap, Murong Jin hugged her lover's neck. "I'm afraid my father and mother will be reluctant to leave you!"

  "But we have to go, we can't stay in the sect and waste time. We can't expect our father to give us opportunities." Shen Xuyao has already decided on this matter, and it will not change.

"Of course, every time we advance to a big realm, we find the opportunity ourselves, and it's the same this time. There is no reason to rely on others. Besides, our family has a large population now. We need cultivation resources ourselves, and our two children need cultivation resources. , and Xiao Jin and the four of them also need training resources, and the gap is huge. It is impossible to rely on parents." Murong Jin also understood this. If you want to be strong, you can only rely on yourself. It is impossible to rely on others.

  "You're right, so we need to go for a walk. We have been in Tianmang Continent for so many years, and it's time to go for a walk." As he said that, Shen Xuyao pinched his lover's chin.

  "Well, let's go for a walk." Murong Jin was very happy to be able to travel with her lover.

  Staring at the beautiful smile on his wife's face, Shen Xuyao took the initiative to lean forward and kiss his lover's lips...

  ………………………………

  In the room of the Wind Shadow Wolf.

  Looking at Feng Yinglang sitting next to him, Xiao Jin looked depressed. "It's really annoying. I managed to advance to the seventh level with great difficulty. However, as soon as you got out of the seventh level and reached the late stage, you left me two smaller realms behind."