Chapter 348 Come to the door

  A few days later, at Tianshu Peak, in the Zhuo family's palace, Zhuo Tianshu and Shen Jing were not at home. At this moment, only two brothers, Zhuo Yang and Zhuo Hui, were at home.

  Looking at the stranger wearing a purple robe, appearing at home. The Zhuo brothers looked at each other up and down.

  Looking at the brothers Zhuoyang and Zhuo Hui, Shen Xuyao found that the auras of these two brothers were not very stable. They must have just been promoted. Zhuoyang was at the late seventh level, while Zhuo Hui was at the mid-seventh level. .

  "I've met two cousins." Shen Xuyao smiled and took the initiative to say hello to the two of them.

  "Cousin, who are you?" Zhuo Hui asked doubtfully after rolling his eyes.

  "My name is Shen Xuyao. My father is the peak master of Tianyao Peak - Shen Yao." With a polite smile on his face, Shen Xuyao introduced himself.

  "Shen Xuyao? Oh, you are Shen Xuyao!" Nodding, Zhuo Hui looked at Shen Xuyao again. He said in his heart: I didn’t expect this guy to actually come home!

  "Cousin Xu Yao, I wonder why you came to our house?" Zhuo Yang asked with raised eyebrows.

  "I wrote a letter of challenge to challenge cousin Zhuoyang, but yesterday, I waited all day in the arena area, and my cousin didn't go. So, I can only visit today." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled, and his smile was very bright. light.

  Hearing this, Zhuo Yang frowned. "Cousin, we are cousins, there is no need to go to the ring!"

  "It's okay if you don't go to the ring. We can fight here." Shen Xuyao didn't care about the place.

  "But why do we have to fight?" Zhuo Yang was very depressed about this.

  "First, you injured my brother, and second, you injured my wife. Therefore, I must defeat you and vent my anger for them." Shen Xuyao said this very seriously.

  After receiving such an answer, Zhuo Yang sighed helplessly. "So, my cousin is here to have fun."

  "Yes, my cousin can think so. I am a good man, and I cannot allow others to bully my wife. I am also a good big brother, and I cannot allow others to bully my younger brother." Shen Xuyao said this confidently.

  Hearing this, Zhuo Hui rolled his eyes. "You are so shameless. You can call yourself a good man and a good brother, right?"

  Zhuo Hui felt that Shen Xuyao was too thick-skinned. He felt good about himself and actually boasted about himself, saying that he was a good man and a good big brother.

  Look at Zhuo Hui's disdainful look. Shen Xuyao smiled carelessly. "Why can't I call myself one? I think I am?"

  "You are so thick-skinned!" Zhuo Hui rolled his eyes and was too lazy to talk to him.

  "Well, since my cousin insists on doing this, let's go to the yard and have a good show of gestures!" Knowing that he couldn't escape, Zhuo Yang had no choice but to accept the challenge.

  "Cousin, if I defeat you, you must apologize to Xiaobai in front of everyone in the sect."

  Hearing this, Zhuo Yang grinded his teeth. "It's not easy for you to defeat me."

  Zhuo Yang is a martial arts master who has practiced physical training since he was a child. Moreover, he is more than a hundred years older than Shen Xuyao, and his strength is a little higher than that of his opponent. So, he didn't think he would lose.