Chapter 312 Leaving

Chapter 312 Leaving

  The next day, Ruyuan Restaurant, the largest restaurant in Anping Town, was directly booked by Lord Melis.

  In the private room, Lord Melis hosted a banquet for Shen Xuyao's family. There are seven people in the Meilis family, namely the lord of Meilis City, the eldest son of the Meilis family, the seventh master, the ninth master, the fifteenth master, Kane and Qiaoxi. There are four people in Shen Xuyao's family, Shen Yao and Shen Xuyao. The others didn't come, they were all resting at Kane's house!

  Eleven people gathered together, and Lord Melis took the initiative to propose a toast. "Senior Shen, this is our Tianbao City's fine wine, please have a taste."

  After looking at the other party, Shen Yao nodded. "City Lord Melis is too kind."

  Shen Yao is an eighth-level spiritual speaker, the young city lord of the Shen family, and the ninth elder of the Tianmang Sect. He usually fawns over people and invites them to dinner. Therefore, Shen Yao is naturally very good at dealing with these people.

  "Senior can come to our Magician Continent and hold an auction in my son's town. It is an honor for our Melis family."

  "Don't be polite, Lord Melis. Xu Yao and the Kanes have been friends for many years. During the years that Xu Yao has been working here, the Kanes have helped him a lot. In this auction, the Kanes also had a lot of trouble. Less effort."

  "It should, it should."

  City Lord Melis and Shen Yao chatted for a while, and then the city lords and town lords of the Melis family began to toast Shen Yao.

  Seeing a group of people talking to each other and having a good conversation, Shen Xuyao didn't care about those people. Instead, he went about his own business picking up vegetables for his wife, including water cicadas and silver-tailed shrimps.

"Xu Yao, you said before that after the auction, you would take Murong back to Tianmang Continent. When will you leave?"

  After hearing Kane's inquiry, Shen Xuyao raised his head and looked at Kane. "Oh, we leave in two days. What are your plans? Do you want to come with us?"

  Hearing this, Kane was stunned. He turned to his husband, Josie, and asked for his opinion.

  "Xu Yao, isn't this not good?"

  Looking at Qiao Xi who was a little embarrassed, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It's nothing. My father's flying magic weapon is level 8. The magic weapon is very big, and two more people can fit in it. In addition, the level 8 flying magic weapon is very fast. Let's take the level 8 flying magic weapon. Tianmang Continent can be reached in ten years. If it is a sixth-level flying magic weapon, it will take a hundred years at the fastest. There is a huge gap."

  "This..." Qiao Xi hesitated after hearing Shen Xuyao's words.

  "Xu Yao, Qiao Xi and I will go back and discuss it. I'll give you an answer tomorrow!" After thinking about it, Kane said.

  "Okay, you can do some research. If you want to go, just go with me!"

  "Okay." Nodding, Kane handed a brocade box to Shen Xuyao. "I gave this to my two nephews. I didn't prepare any decent gifts for them before, so I asked Josie to prepare it specially for them."

  "Okay, then I'm welcome." Nodding, Shen Xuyao accepted. Although I haven't opened the brocade box. However, Xiaoyan told him that it contained some training resources suitable for two children.

  "You're welcome, we are all friends." Kane waved his hand and said nonchalantly.

  …………………………………………