Chapter 313 Things about the Shen family

  Shen Yao was stunned when he heard his son say this. "Why, Chenxing told you about family affairs?"

  "Well, he said something." Shen Chenxing is a big talker. Even if Shen Xuyao doesn't ask about some things, he will tell them himself. During the more than sixty years in the secret realm, Shen Chenxing and Shen Xuyao talked about many things at home. In addition, Shen Xuyao is familiar with the original work, so it can be said that Shen Xuyao knows the situation of the Shen family very well.

  Seeing his son's indifferent expression, Shen Yao nodded. "They are indeed quite a headache. Therefore, I live in the sect most of the time and rarely go home. However, you have just recognized your ancestor and returned to the sect. It is what you should do when you go home and see your grandfather. Etiquette cannot be omitted. If you don’t like to stay in Lingyan City, leave when we see your grandfather."

  "Yes, father." In response, Shen Xuyao said yes.

  "Father, does the Shen family have a large population?" Murong Jin was very curious about this.

  "Yes, there are indeed a lot of people. Your grandfather is the city lord, and he has many concubines and children around him. In my father's generation, there are seven brothers and sisters. He is the eldest son. He is your grandfather's eldest son. I have three younger brothers and three younger sisters. The younger sisters are all married and not at home. My three younger brothers are all at home. The second brother and the second younger brother and sister are often messy and the most restless. Their three children also talk very loudly. Don't be fooled. The four children from my third brother's family are quieter. The three children from my fourth brother's family are very honest. However, Shen Minghui from my fourth brother's family is also a spiritual talker." At this point, Shen Yao frowned.

  "Are there few spiritual masters in the Shen family?" Xiaobai was very curious about this. She originally thought that the Shen family was a family of spiritual oracle masters and that there should be many spiritual oracle masters in the Shen family, but later, she heard from Chenxing that there were not many spiritual masters in the Shen family.

  "Of course, even though the Shen family is the master of Lingyan City, in fact, there are not many spiritual speakers in the Shen family. In my generation, there are seven brothers and sisters. Only my father is a spiritual speaker. Xu Yao's generation Son, there are only three spiritual masters, Xu Yao, Ming Hui, and Liu Chen from your seventh aunt's family."

  "Oh!" Xiaobai nodded after hearing his father-in-law's words.

  "Hmph, that Minghui brother is the most annoying. He pretends to be good in front of the elders. Behind the scenes, he bullies me and my second brother with others. Just because he is a spiritual speaker." Speaking of this person, Shen Chenyue He looked unhappy.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked contemptuous. "You're just a direct descendant of a concubine. How dare you bully us?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue sighed. "Brother, you don't know that grandma has a soft temper. Although she is the wife of the city lord and the head wife. But usually, those aunts and grandmothers are not afraid of grandma. Grandpa has many concubines. Moreover, the fourth uncle's mother is very favored." At this point, Shen Chenyue was depressed.

  "A concubine is also a concubine. How much higher can she be than a slave? You guys are just too easy to bully, so you are bullied by a group of concubines."

  "Brother, you don't know, my grandfather's favorite is the heir of a spiritual speaker. Although my father is a spiritual speaker, my second brother and I are not. Therefore, grandpa prefers brother Minghui and doesn't like us very much." Therefore, Shen Chenyue felt a little inferior.