Chapter 220 Grandpa is Level 9

  After Shen Xuyao moved into the town lord's mansion, Zeen arranged a very clean yard for their family. Knowing that they were coming, Zeen had already had the yard cleaned up in advance. According to Shen Xuyao's request, all the flowers planted in the yard were They were all dug away, and many targets were placed in the yard for Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao to practice.

  After moving into the town lord's mansion, Shen Xuyao set up a protective formation in their yard. Except for Zen, no one else was allowed to enter. Even Meris Zen had to send a letter in advance before he could enter. courtyard.

  Finally living a semi-reclusive life, Shen Xuyao's family of four took off their masks. They all secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Xu Yao, tell me, are the potions we took out too much?"

  "Not much. Fifteen years of refining eight thousand potions is not too much. And, as I said, I am a pharmacist from the Pharmacist Continent. So, my potion skills are better than other pharmacists. The refined potions It’s natural and reasonable.”

  Looking at his lover who spoke so eloquently, Murong Jin smiled. "You have so many evil ideas. You have never even been to the Pharmacist Continent. How dare you say that you are from the Pharmacist Continent? How dare you say that."

  "What are you afraid of? I've never been there, nor have the town owner's family of five." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled carelessly.

  Shen Xuyao has indeed never been to Pharmacist Continent. However, he had read the original work, which contained a vicious female cannon fodder who was a pharmacist in Pharmacist Continent. Because of her, there are some descriptions of Pharmacist Continent in the original work. Therefore, Shen Xuyao knew something about Pharmacist Continent. For example, the eight major families in the Pharmacist Continent, for example, the pharmacists in the Pharmacist Continent are all arrogant and look down on others. Shen Xuyao also knew some of the names of places and people in Pharmacist Continent.

  Moreover, there is another thing, that is, the brother of the vicious female cannon fodder left the family precisely because he escaped from marriage. Therefore, the life experience Zhang Xu mentioned was actually based on that person's experience.

  "That's true!" Nodding, Murong Jin agreed.

  "Tch, bragging king, what are you talking about? I am a child of a big family, my grandfather is a seventh-level pharmacist, and my father is a sixth-level pharmacist. You are not afraid of being exposed." Sitting on Shen Xuyao's shoulder, Xiaoyan began to spit out Damn your own master.

  "I didn't say panic. In fact, I said it very modestly. My grandfather was not at Level 7, but at Level 9. When my father met my mother, she was at Level 8. It is estimated that she will become Level 9 in the future. However, they You just don’t know me." At this point, Shen Xuyao shrugged helplessly.

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan was startled. "Are you serious, your grandfather is level nine?"

  "Of course, my grandfather is a ninth-level spiritual speaker, and my father is an eighth-level spiritual speaker. The Shen family dominates the Tianmang Continent, and my grandfather is also the overlord of the area and the lord of the big city." Shen Xuyao said this very clearly. affim. Because these are all written in the original work.

  "That's amazing!" Murong Jin's heart beat a little when he heard that his lover's identity was so extraordinary. He was worried that Xu Yao's father would dislike him as his daughter-in-law.

  Seeing Murong Jin's uneasiness, Shen Xuyao reached out and held his lover's hand. "How majestic they are has nothing to do with me. My father doesn't even know that I exist. So, I didn't want to recognize him."