Chapter 225 This life is enough

  After Shen Xuyao saw off Ze En, he took out the map and started reading it himself. Fortunately, the town of Taal is not far from the east coast. If he uses four teleportations, teleporting to islands in the outer sea is not a problem at all.

  Since the two Li family members want to go with them, Shen Xuyao can only take his wife to the desert island to advance first, and then go to practice. Otherwise, his wife will have no choice under the eyes of two fifth-level soul pet masters. Advance.

  After making a plan, Shen Xuyao immediately called Xiaobai and Xiaocai. Feng Yinglang discussed Murong Jin's promotion together. After some discussion, the four of them roughly decided on several deserted islands to advance to.

  In the evening, when Murong Jin walked out of the training room and returned to the bedroom, Shen Xuyao told his partner about the matter.

  "What? The Merris family is going to send two of Zain's uncles to protect us?"

  "Well, the name is protection, but in fact it is surveillance. I guess they are afraid that I will run away." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked contemptuous.

  "Then what should we do? Even if I advance before going to practice. If the Li brothers are allowed to practice with us, wouldn't our marksmanship and swordsmanship be exposed? And Xiaofeng and Xiaojin, aren't these trump cards Are you going to be exposed?" Thinking of this, Murong Jin's face turned ugly.

  If his sword skills and Xu Yang's marksmanship are exposed, and if Feng Yinglang is exposed again, then the fact that they are Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao may not be hidden. Although this is the Magician Continent, the Magician Continent and the Card Master Continent are on trade. If their identities are exposed, the Xiao family and the Wu family will soon come looking for them, and it will definitely be very troublesome. !

  "I've thought about it, and I won't go to Monster Mountain for training. There is a holy land for body refining in the southeast of Taer Town - Lei Lake. When the time comes, we will go directly to Lei Lake. In this way, we don't need to reveal any trump cards. . It can also strengthen the body and stabilize the strength." Shen Xuyao has already thought about this matter.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Well, this is better. Let's go to Thunder Lake!"

  "I see that your aura has been fluctuating a lot these past two days. Are you about to advance?" Shen Xuyao was very concerned about his lover's condition every day.

  Looking at his lover, Murong Jin thought for a while. "Ten days, I'll be almost promoted in another ten days."

  "Okay, then we will go to the selected desert island to advance."

  "Then, what should Melis and his son say to me? If they can't see my promotion, will they be suspicious?" Thinking of this, Murong Jin was very worried.

  "It's okay, have you forgotten Xiaobai? After you advance, I will ask her to create an illusion in the formation and create a false light. By then, the people in the town master's mansion will think that you are Anyone who is promoted here will not have any doubts." Shen Xuyao has already discussed this matter with Xiaobai, and Xiaobai said that there is no problem and that the fake can be confused with the real one.

  "That's good. Every time, you arrange everything properly." His lover's carefulness and thoughtfulness made Murong Jin feel strangely warm in his heart.

  Seeing his daughter-in-law's bright smile, Shen Xuyao smiled and kissed her forehead. "Your business is my business, we are husband and wife!"

"Yes!" Murong Jin nodded with deep understanding, and leaned on his lover's shoulder.