Chapter 204 Huo Brothers

  Standing in front of the porthole on the sixth floor, Huo Fei looked contemptuously at the man in Chinese clothes and the middle-aged man, master and servant, who left together one after the other. "That Feng Lang is really shameless, the prey was obviously killed by those two fourth-level soul pet masters, and he actually said that he hunted it, is he embarrassed?"

  Hearing this, Huo Yu looked at his brother beside him. "Why, are you still resenting Feng Lang for what happened before?"

  Turning his head, Huo Fei looked at his elder brother. "I don't have one? Isn't it just a woman? What's the big deal?"

  Huo Fei and Feng Lang were both magicians. They were classmates at the Magic Academy. When they were in school, Huo Fei fell in love with a woman. They had been together for three years and had reached the point of discussing marriage. As a result, Woolen cloth? But Feng Lang snatched his woman away, so Huo Fei hated Feng Lang very much.

  This time, Huo Fei went to the Magician Continent to enroll in the Magician School there. I don’t know if it was a coincidence or intentional. Feng Lang, Feng Lang’s protector Uncle Li, and Huo Fei all went to the Magician Continent. Fei's ex-girlfriend Fang Tingting is also on this boat.

  Looking at his younger brother, Huo Yu smiled. "It's best if you can think about it."

  "It's not that I can't let go of the past. I just don't like Feng Lang, I just think he is too shameless. He obviously didn't participate in the battle, but he still has the nerve to grab other people's spoils. It's really shameless. He is just greedy and afraid What a coward, he is a coward who bullies the weak and fears the hardest." Thinking of this person, Huo Fei felt angry.

  Staring at his younger brother who was filled with righteous indignation, Huo Yu smiled. "Look, Feng Lang has such a temper that he doesn't know how to restrain himself even after leaving home. He will suffer. Those who can get on this boat are either children from rich families or thieves who burn, kill and loot. There are no good people."

Hearing this, Huo Fei was startled. "Brother, are you saying that the two level four soul pet masters who were robbed by Feng Lang just now are thieves?"

  "I don't know what their identities are, but both of them are martial masters, and their physical skills are not weak. They should not be good people. Because no matter how powerful a martial master is, he can only be a guard, a guardian, and earn a monthly salary There are not a few spirit stones, and we can’t afford our boat tickets. Therefore, anyone who can board the boat is not a good person. Like this kind of martial artist, if you want to get rich, the best way is to kill and rob." Based on his own experience, Huo Yu made an analysis.

  "That's right. If you are an ordinary civilian soul pet master, where can you get the spiritual stones to buy a boat ticket?"

  "Remember, don't offend those you don't know. The children of the big family you know. If you offend them, at least our family can help you settle things. However, if you offend the unknown thieves and thieves on the ship, Those desperadoes, maybe they don't even know how you died. By then, the family won't even be able to find a murderer." After thinking about it, Huo Yu gave a serious warning.

  Hearing what his elder brother said, Huo Fei nodded in agreement. "Oh, I see brother."

  …………………………………………

  After returning to the cabin, Shen Xuyao used formations to protect the cabin. After that, the whole family of four went to the ring space. The space in the ring space is relatively large, making it easier to handle prey.