Chapter 310 Accepting Father

  Hearing her lover's words, Murong Jin burst into laughter and raised her head to look at her man. "Did I cry particularly ugly?"

  "No, it's beautiful." After saying that, Shen Xuyao raised his hand and wiped away the tears on his lover's face.

  "So, going to experience it is a lie, and punishing me is also a lie. Did you secretly arrange our wedding?"

  Looking at the serious lover in his arms, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I want to give you a surprise. Are you happy?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled and nodded. "Very surprised."

  "Let's go to the church." With that said, Shen Xuyao bent down and picked up Murong Jin. He walked towards the shore with slow and unhurried steps.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao coming, the little maid along the way grabbed the petals from the flower basket and sprinkled them on Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  Looking at the red petals on his body, Murong Jin smiled. However, when he saw his white clothes, he couldn't help but frown. "Xu Yao, should I change my clothes?"

  "Don't worry, go to the boat and change. I've prepared your wedding robe and golden crown. I'll help you change in a moment."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's face immediately turned red. "Keep your voice down, there are so many people!"

  Looking at his shy daughter-in-law in his arms, Shen Xuyao smiled. "You are just shy."

  Murong Jin was even more embarrassed when Shen Xuyao said this. She hugged Shen Xuyao's neck, Murong Jin buried her face in her lover's clothes and smiled secretly.

  Surrounded by everyone, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin boarded the divine wind boat, and the fleet soon headed towards Xihai Town.

  In the cabin, Shen Xuyao put his wife in his arms on the chair. Then, he took out the wedding robe and golden crown.

  Looking at the beautifully embroidered wedding robe on the table, Murong Jin smiled from ear to ear.

  "I'll help you put it on." With that said, Shen Xuyao sealed the space. He immediately started to untie Murong Jin's belt.

  "No, I can just change it myself." After saying that, Murong Jin stood up, hugged his clothes and ran behind the screen to change.

  After getting up and coming here, Shen Xuyao looked at his wife who was changing clothes. "What's wrong? You're changing your clothes and you're carrying me behind your back?"

  "I'm not carrying you, or I'm afraid of you..."

  "Are you afraid of me?" Shen Xuyao came over and hugged the person into his arms.

  "Don't make trouble, haven't you worshiped yet?" Murong Jin said, pushing the man's shoulder.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Am I such a weak-minded person? Come on, let me help you put it on." With that said, Shen Xuyao took the clothes, opened his lover's arm, and helped his wife put on the wedding robe.

  "Xu Yao, the flowers on this wedding robe are so exquisite! It must be very expensive!"

  "It's not expensive, it's just an ordinary wedding robe." He hired more than a hundred embroiderers to make this wedding robe, which took three months to embroider.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin didn't believe it. "I don't believe it? You, you haven't said anything right lately."

  "What, are you annoying me?"