Chapter 338 Arena Area

  Shen Xuyao stayed with Murong Jin at home for half a year, and then went to the medicine pool area.

  After Shen Xuyao left, Murong Jin asked Xiaobai to accompany him to the trading area and purchased a large amount of seventh-level and sixth-level spiritual fruits and some medicinal materials. After buying the things, Murong Jin never left the house and started making wine at home.

  Three months later, Murong Jin brewed a large amount of spiritual wine. Murong Jin gave all the wine to Xiao Bai and asked Xiao Bai to help sell it. He went to the ring area wearing a mask.

  Murong Jin watched the arena area for a day. He found that there were many martial artists here, most of them were sixth-level martial artists. There were not many seventh-level martial artists, only ten. The three early seventh-level martial artists were fifth-level martial artists. A battle between two mid-level seventh-level martial artists requires a thousand spiritual stones, and a battle between two middle-level seventh-level martial artists requires eight thousand spiritual stones. A battle between five late-level seventh-level martial artists costs 10,000 spirit stones.

  Although, Shen Xuyao left a lot of spiritual stones for Murong Jin before leaving. However, Murong Jin still felt a little hurt when he thought that a fight would cost thousands or even ten thousand spirit stones. He walked around the arena area again and found that there were many martial arts masters and few swordsmen here. However, this is not surprising. Sword cultivators are generally weapon soul pets, and most of the soul pet masters of weapon soul pets are alchemists. Therefore, many sword cultivators can refine magic weapons and do not need to compete in the ring to make a living.

  Murong Jin thought for a while and went directly to find the management disciple of the arena area and rented a arena for 10,000 spirit stones. This Ten Thousand Spiritual Stone is a month's rent, which is actually a bit expensive. However, this is already the cheapest price, so Murong Jin can only choose this.

  Because the ring rented by Murong Jin is relatively cheap, his ring position is relatively far back and the position is not very good. Murong Jin took the large sign and pen given away for free in the arena area and explained his situation. After thinking about it, he set a price of five thousand spirit stones for himself. There is no mark of eight thousand spiritual stones.

  Murong Jin knew that his location in the ring was not good, and he was not famous here. If his price was too high, people would not patronize him. Therefore, he wanted to take the route of making profits and selling more, and only marked the price of five thousand spiritual stones.

  The arena has been rented, and the sign has been written and hung in front of the arena. Murong Jin took out a chair and sat on the ring waiting for business to come to him. However, no one came to him even after ten days of waiting. This made Murong Jin a little uneasy. You know, it cost 10,000 spirit stones to rent this arena. If there was no business, wouldn't these 10,000 spirit stones be in vain?

Murong Jin thought for a while and changed the price of five thousand spirit stones to three thousand. There is no way, business is so bleak, so we can only rely on price reduction to attract business.

  However, after the price was changed to 3,000, there was still no business coming to the door. Seeing that one month had passed, seventeen days had passed, but there was no business. Murong Jin panicked, gritted his teeth, and directly changed the price to A thousand spiritual stones. I thought: One thousand spirit stones can be used to fight one game. As long as I can fight ten games, the spirit stones from this rough arena will be back, and at least I will not lose money.