Chapter 397 Waterdrop Stone

  Shen Xuyao and his party of four searched the longevity palace for a month and took away everything that could be used. Finally, the four of them walked out of the palace and came to the back mountain.

  Xiaoyan stood on Shen Xuyao's shoulder and looked at Sanbao, who was standing on Wang Ziming's shoulder. "Sambo, there are two eighth-level mechanical beasts in front of you. After a while, you and your master stopped one, and Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin stopped one. Then, my master and I went to get the treasure in front. When I got the treasure Share it with you so that you can advance to level eight. How about it?"

  Hearing this, Sanbao looked at Xiaoyan. "Why do you get the treasure while I fight? What if you get the treasure and Juan Bao escapes?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "Absconding, where should I go? Besides, my master's father is still in the sect? If I escape, you can find my master's father?"

  Looking at Xiao Yan on his shoulder, Shen Xuyao raised his forehead. He said in his heart: Xiaoyan, this cheating guy, is really a cheat!

  After staring at Xiaoyan, Sanbao nodded. "Well, that's true. If you run away, a monk can't run away from the temple. If you run away, I will go to Shen Yao and ask him to compensate me for the opportunity to advance to the eighth level."

  "Sambo, what are you talking about? Xu Yao is my brother, he won't abandon us and run away." After rubbing San Bao's head, Wang Ziming said helplessly.

  "The eighth-level mechanical beasts are very powerful. The three of you must be more careful in a moment. After Xiaoyan and I get the opportunity, we will take you directly to the island. So, you don't have to worry too much, just hold the two An eighth-level mechanical beast is enough, no need to fight hard. Xiaofeng, take my two seventh-level mechanical beasts with you." With that said, Shen Xuyao handed his two seventh-level mechanical beasts to Feng Yinglang.

"Yeah!" Nodding, the Wind Shadow Wolf summoned the two mechanical beasts to his side.

  "Xu Yao, your soul power is not weak. How about you try and see if you can erase the soul marks of these two mechanical beasts?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "I'm afraid this won't be easy!"

  "No, these two mechanical beasts are different from the two gatekeepers. The two gatekeepers were made by the palace owner when he was at the seventh level. Therefore, they are easier to get, but these two mechanical beasts are from the palace. The master made it after the ninth level. If the soul power does not reach the ninth level, the soul marks of the two mechanical beasts cannot be erased." At this point, Xiaoyan was helpless.

  "That's it!" Nodding, Wang Ziming expressed his understanding.

  Looking at the three people, Shen Xuyao was a little worried. "Remember, don't go head-to-head with the eighth-level mechanical beasts. Just try to hold them back. If necessary, you can abandon the seventh-level mechanical beasts to save your lives. Be careful!"

  "Don't worry Xu Yao, I have two level seven mechanical beasts, and I also have three treasures. Everything will be fine."

  "Xiaoyuan, don't worry, we will try our best to hold down those two mechanical beasts."

  "Master, please hurry up. It's taking too long, and I'm afraid we won't be able to hold it back!" After all, it was an eighth-level mechanical beast. Xiao Jin knew that even if it were him and Feng, plus two seventh-level mechanical beasts, , I’m afraid it won’t last long.